in 2009 TNT decided to evaluate the market for new head office multifunction devices (MFD) as their current MFD fleet was almost seven years old. The objective was to reduce the number of devices and improve productivity, meet TNT’s future technical requirements and reduce the total cost of ownership of the equipment. They were also looking for a provider who would provide cost and service reporting as well as help streamline their electronic archiving requirements via the scanning of dockets and documents. Read on.
This whitepaper was commissioned to aid senior business and ICT decision makers of medium-sized government and corporate organisations, including marketing, finance, and technology executives to better understand the current use of print devices including copiers, printers and multi-function Page 19 Reproductions in whole or in part are prohibited. This whitepaper also provides insights into how current management practices can be improved to optimise investments and improve sustainability. Read on.
ARW, Australian Regional Wholesalers, knows the value of reliable printer technology solutions, read this case study to see how Kyocera met all their requirements and more
Our vendor of choice used to be Hewlett Packard but we switched to Kyocera in 2001 as they came out as the clear winner on total cost of ownership and we’ve continued to buy them ever since. Read more on how Kyocera continues to deliver.
After short listing 3 suppliers – Country Wide Technologies (Lexmark), Canon, and Kyocera - Kyocera came out on top and were selected as the sole supplier, replacing Lexmark after four years on contract. Read more on why Kyocera was the right choice.
Getting the important information at the time of purchase can save your business money and headaches. This whitepaper will help you ask the right questions.
If you rationalise your printer and copier fleet you could save between 10% to 30% of your annual print spending. This whitepaper will show you how.
- Hear from those who have been there, done it and transformed their business for the better with AWS Cloud. View their stories and other informative AWS sessions On-Demand.
- Help us better understand the trends and major practices related to technology use in STEM education. Take this two minute survey NOW.
- More than 270,000 customers worldwide trust Fortinet to protect their businesses. Learn more.
- APJ businesses think they will be breached: Here's why: Read the article NOW
- F5 Security Hub NEW Look - Try us out today!
- NEW Gigamon Transform Security Zone - Find out more now!