Growing businesses are on the lookout for services and tools that will help them level the playing field. So, when a product as synonymous with business as the telephone is revolutionized, it’s time to take a closer look. A cloud-based phone system can make your businesses more agile, flexible and innovative. Cloud Communications are often more affordable, flexible and reliable— providing greater access to innovative features. This guide identifies the top ways your small business can benefit from a cloud-based phone system. Each chapter takes an in-depth look at the features of this new telecommunications technology.
Reputable, cloud-based VoIP services like ShoreTel Connect CLOUD will have a security policy and safeguards in place. But as a business owner, it’s still important to educate yourself about what security issues exist in cloud phone systems.This simple Q and A will examine essential security concerns to help you ensure your cloud-based VoIP is secure.
Businesses today are turning to cloud phone systems more than ever, but how do you know which one is right for you? First thing’s first, there are two types of cloud phone systems to consider: basic hosted VoIP and premium managed VoIP. To choose the one that’s best for your business, we’ve dialed it down to nine simple questions you should ask before pressing one for yes.
Nemertes’ annual study on IP Telephony/Unified Communications real-world Total Cost of Ownership finds organizations spending less on their on-premises IP telephony and UC deployments driven by competition between vendors and by improved knowledge among IT staffs. This paper provides the details on how vendor selection impacts ROI.
Your phone system is the communication hub that connects employees, partners and customers. But does your phone system include modern capabilities that fully support your business? This e-book outlines five important questions you should ask to determine if your phone system has the capabilities and features you need to help your business thrive.
Last year, HOYTS group implemented a ShoreTel Unified Communications and Enterprise Contact Centre solution across 50 sites in Australia and New Zealand. Find out: how HOYTS achieved ROI within 9 months of implementation, reached a calculated annual savings of more than AU$300K, and why the company chose ShoreTel to meet their communication needs.
Enterprises of all sizes adopt virtualisation as a way to improve the efficiency of IT infrastructure and decrease total cost of ownership. This whitepaper looks at how customers who adopted virtualisation achieved better server utilisation, increased application uptime, and greater IT agility and responsiveness by enabling private cloud computing.
Nemertes Research - Minimizing Costs, Maximizing Value of IP Telephony
With about 50,000 patients on file, the Melbourne-based Airlie Women’s Clinic is one of the most successful medical practices in Victoria, Australia. The clinic is staffed by female general practitioners who have a particular interest in preventative care, women and family health issues and counseling. The practice, which treats up to 300 patients per day, is focused on providing high quality patient care: a service feature recognized nationally with the Airlie Women’s Clinic selected as one of Australia’s medical practice training facilities.
A turbine engine parts distributor uses ShoreTel Mobility to simplify smartphone integration and capitalize on ShoreTel UC features and costsaving call capabilities.
- Join Skeeve Stevens, Stanley Shanapinda, and more on how to manage metadata to maximise your ability to detect and prevent an attack. Register
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals
- CLOUDSEC2016 - Timothy Wallach, Cyber Taskforce FBI (USA) speaks on the status & evolution of global cybercrime. Save your seat
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- See Your Traffic for What It Really Is
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE
- Join special guest Jeff Lanza, Retired FBI Agent (USA), Ty Miller, Mark Gregory & Andy Solterbeck for a discussion on ransomware security
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- Test Your Knowledge of Network Encryption