- Pwn2Own contest puts $75,000 bounty on VMware Workstation bypass
- White-hat hackers key to securing connected cars
- Roses are red, violets are blue, hand over your cash or I promise we're through
- Heightened security threat could follow Dallas Buyers Club anti-piracy defeat
- Hackers of two Ukrainian utilities probably hit mining and railroad targets, too
Read how Perth-based safety footwear manufacturer, Steel Blue, was able to cut costs with shipping and improve efficiency while meeting the growing demand for their products as they expanded their national and export markets and increased their local market share, all thanks to a new ERP system.
Read how ETEL Limited, a pioneering design and manufacture business in New Zealand, managed to perfect their expansion into new markets by utilising an ERP system to support growth and provide “one source for truth” accessible to the entire organisation.
An enterprise resource planning (ERP) software solution provides the ability to access the right information, from the right source, at the right time, empowering all users throughout the supply chain. This report explains how your solution can identify the resources needed to capture, produce, ship, and account for customer orders, while supporting the various manufacturing processes.
Delivering more products, heightened quality and shortened customers with flawless execution and minimal business interruption defines your supply chain success. This report discusses a newly developed end-to-end solution with the right tools to efficiently procure, assemble, ship and deliver the goods your customers want, when they want them.
Finding a needle in a hay stack is hard, but the task pales in comparison to finding a specific needle in a pile of needles. Selecting the ideal Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solution can feel just as daunting. ERP represents a serious investment for any organisation and is vital to future success. This report explores the strategies organisations are employing to find the right ERP fit that will give them the tools they need to thrive.
If you’re looking for your first ERP system or looking to upgrade from an existing system, the evaluation, selection and implementation process is a long-term strategic decision for your organisation. To help you through this process, here are eight simple steps for a successful ERP system selection.
For nearly two decades analysts, journalists, and industry experts have warned manufacturers about the consequences of a disconnect between the shop floor (the production line) and the top floor (senior management up to C-suite). With all that has been written on the subject, it’s surprising that few manufacturers have even tried to correct this disconnect. Find out how to connect shop floor and top floor and deliver best practice.
For many companies, the transition from existing traditional systems to a new Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system can consume significant corporate resources, including time, expense, and risk to business operations. Click to download what is best practice and how to avoid the setbacks.
Traditionally, ERP served as a system of record and managed common tasks, transactions, and disparate business processes across the organisation. However, businesses today face increased pressure to modernise the user experience as mobility, analytics and the cloud have increased user expectations. Find out more about today’s supply chain challenges.
Gross margin is a popular measure of a company’s financial condition; but using gross margin without understanding how it affects profitability and business strategy can be misleading. An understanding of the relationship between the financial components of gross margin is essential for formulating sales and product strategies. Read more.
- Upgrading to SAP Hana? This new tool can help prepare your code
- The eyes have it: How one startup aims to change the future of VR
- Gaming on Linux, Steam machines set to soar with DirectX competitor Vulkan
- Most enterprises plan to boost cloud use this year
- Google didn't abuse its position in Streetmap case, UK court rules
- Forrester: Marketers using an average of 5 social channels for marketing
- Innovation challenge results in new customer ordering app prototype for Village Cinemas
- CMO interview: The new digital travel experience
- CMO's top 10 martech stories for the week - 11 February
- Cronulla Sharks tackles marketing automation