- Pwn2Own contest puts $75,000 bounty on VMware Workstation bypass
- White-hat hackers key to securing connected cars
- Roses are red, violets are blue, hand over your cash or I promise we're through
- Heightened security threat could follow Dallas Buyers Club anti-piracy defeat
- Hackers of two Ukrainian utilities probably hit mining and railroad targets, too
In these tough economic times it is increasingly common for C-level executives to come to IT saying: “I’ve read about cloud computing. Why aren’t we using that instead of buying so many servers?” But is the cloud ready? It depends. Read on for more.
This white paper explores the benefits of an Application Delivery Network, highlighting the ability to protect your users and applications and still deliver outstanding application performance with confidence, consistency and cost-effectiveness across your distributed network.
This white paper explores important acceleration technologies and looks at the specific issues behind application performance problems and how to resolve them within an ADN environment.
Every business today depends on secure, reliable information delivery. This white paper explains how an Application Delivery Network (ADN) infrastructure helps you optimise and secure the flow of information to any user, anywhere across your distributed enterprise.
This white paper discusses the importance of supporting the information delivery your business demands and explores the technologies needed to monitor application performance, optimise your WAN and secure your Web gateway. Read more now.
- Upgrading to SAP Hana? This new tool can help prepare your code
- The eyes have it: How one startup aims to change the future of VR
- Gaming on Linux, Steam machines set to soar with DirectX competitor Vulkan
- Most enterprises plan to boost cloud use this year
- Google didn't abuse its position in Streetmap case, UK court rules
- Forrester: Marketers using an average of 5 social channels for marketing
- Innovation challenge results in new customer ordering app prototype for Village Cinemas
- CMO interview: The new digital travel experience
- CMO's top 10 martech stories for the week - 11 February
- Cronulla Sharks tackles marketing automation