To have maximum impact, above all else, business intelligence (BI) dashboards must be fast. They must be created fast, perform fast, and adapt fast to find quick answers and ultimately make an important difference. Dashboards collect all of the information and analytical tools needed to support a person playing a specific role in a business. Although dashboards have always been part of BI, new developments have made them the center of the action. Read More.
In our personal lives, when we want to find information, our first stop is the simple and friendly home page of the Google search engine. We enter search terms in the box and then a list of documents appears. We look at the documents. If they are not want we want, we change the search terms. If another question arises, we search for related information. The feeling we get from this experience is satisfying, smooth, and effortless. Read More.
The practice of business intelligence (BI) has suffered for many years from the pretense that the information needs of business users can be predicted in advance. Read on for more.
It isn’t unusual for SAP ERP owners to feel pangs of buyer’s remorse. It’s not that the data collected isn’t useful or that the process automation doesn’t help. But any large implementation of an ERP system is a two-step process. First, the software must be configured and implemented and the whole company must start using it. For most companies, this process, however unpleasant or painful, leads to a better situation. Read More.
Business Intelligence emerged twenty years ago as a tool for aiding decision-making. Originally seen as the preserve of analysts and board-level executives, it has slowly evolved into a more democratic medium as organisations have come to realise that decision-makers at all levels and in all departments need access to timely, relevant information. Read More.
Dashboards help companies improve efficiency by allowing managers and personnel to evaluate their own performance at a glance. To acheive these benefits, though, dashboard users must ensure that their dashboards reflect the needs of the organisation. Read More.
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing
- Hear from International Tom Corn on the future of security virtualisation | 28th July 2016 Victoria
- Join ME Bank, Deutsche Bank and Proofpoint (USA) speakers for a discussion on banking trojans. Register now
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.