With the huge focus on big data over the past year, it can be seen that data itself is becoming a new type of corporate asset that represents a key basis for competition. But big data is only part of the story. What we’re finding is that small data is actually playing as important, if not a more important role, than big data. With most organisations struggling to handle the volumes of data they already have, the priority isn’t overlaying more data, but using existing data to deliver better business outcomes. Read more.
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- Hear from International Tom Corn on the future of security virtualisation | 28th July 2016 Victoria
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms
- Join ME Bank, Deutsche Bank and Proofpoint (USA) speakers for a discussion on banking trojans. Register now
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE