- Microsoft enables potential unwanted software detection for enterprise customers
- Make sure the cloud doesn't fog up your window into network security
- ANZ mobile adoption matching world pace for Wi-Fi security management: Aruba
- Microsoft cleans up Dell’s certificate mess as it did after Lenovo’s Superfish
- Microsoft zaps dodgy Dell digital certificates
Virtualisation continues to grow in popularity with real implications when it comes to backup and disaster recovery. Acronis compiles an annual survey of worldwide confidence in backup and disaster recovery. This year the survey has also thrown up a number of key global findings some of which are discussed further in this whitepaper, where we look at the continued spread of virtualisation, the implications in terms of backup and recovery.
Microsoft is retiring extended support of Windows 2000 on July 13, 2010. The migration process can be challenging, but it is easy to avoid common mistakes if you follow seven easy steps. Read on to learn more.
Easily back up, restore, and migrate physical or virtual servers. Learn data protection strategies to lower TCO. Create your cost-effective disaster recovery strategy now - read on.
Read this eBook chapter to explore the current backup and recovery landscape, examine strategies and solutions, and offer guidance on the best approaches to ensure secure and efficient backup and recovery.
- Telstra extends NRL sponsorship and digital rights to 2022
- Schneider Electric forms strategic alliance with Integrated Control Technology
- Security, Cloud, Big Data, smart machines and artificial intelligence to lead 2016: Frost & Sullivan
- ACCAN voices concern over proposed domain name system changes
- ANZ upgrades its Internet banking experience