- Apple confirms iPhone-killing “Error 53,” says it’s about security
- Researcher finds serious flaw in Chromium-based Avast SafeZone browser
- Internet Archive's malware museum takes you back to the days of cheeky viruses
- Dridex banking malware mysteriously hijacked to distribute antivirus program
- How to secure Amazon Web Services like a boss
Virtualisation continues to grow in popularity with real implications when it comes to backup and disaster recovery. Acronis compiles an annual survey of worldwide confidence in backup and disaster recovery. This year the survey has also thrown up a number of key global findings some of which are discussed further in this whitepaper, where we look at the continued spread of virtualisation, the implications in terms of backup and recovery.
Microsoft is retiring extended support of Windows 2000 on July 13, 2010. The migration process can be challenging, but it is easy to avoid common mistakes if you follow seven easy steps. Read on to learn more.
Easily back up, restore, and migrate physical or virtual servers. Learn data protection strategies to lower TCO. Create your cost-effective disaster recovery strategy now - read on.
Read this eBook chapter to explore the current backup and recovery landscape, examine strategies and solutions, and offer guidance on the best approaches to ensure secure and efficient backup and recovery.
- CMO interview: The importance of being digitally agile with your CIO
- ADMA launches new marketing training program to address data skill gaps
- Marketo and Wunderman partner on insights-driven digital marketing offering
- Carat announces CMO as part of new exec line-up
- Now that AI has mastered 'Go', are all our jobs next?