'Cloud computing has brought to small businesses a dizzying array of business applications that were previously unaffordable or non-existent. The number of ways to extend accounting software is nearly limitless. However, business owners need to be very aware that just because it is possible to connect together multiple applications to support their operations, it may not be the most effective or efficient approach. In this paper you will learn the hidden costs of working with multiple applications and discover the benefits of ERP for your small business.
A financial management system is key to running your operations profitably. You need to have realtime insights into numerous financial metrics such as profitability ratios, inventory margins, liabilities, fixed assets and taxes. An integrated financial management system that brings together your order-to-cash and procure-to-pay processes provides you with great business visibility while allowing your staff to perform their jobs much quicker. An adaptable financial management system with rich business planning, comprehensive system integration and solid reporting capabilities that operates in the cloud will position you for the next stage of growth.
Do you ever get the feeling that you’re running on the spot? Being a SMB is challenging enough as it is, without your systems holding you back.
The customer is king. That’s a given. Smart companies are adopting end-to-end technology solutions to propel their growth and ensure their sustainability. Forrester’s top 10 technology trends demonstrates why a shift is underway from cyclical, intention-led spending on point solutions, to investments targeting customer-driven, end-to-end value. Whilst this opens up huge opportunities, they also pose challenges in terms of the organisation’s infrastructure, culture, and maturity – particularly as companies expand and grow. Download this white paper and learn what technology trends are going to impact your organisation over the next two years.
This white paper draws on the real-world stories of small-to-medium businesses that have converted to NetSuite from MYOB at critical junctures in their business development. It also outlines five common business process inefficiencies that you might see reflected in your own business—the tell-tale signs that you’ve begun to reach the limits of MYOB or have already outgrown it.
For many businesses, QuickBooks is a good accounting system when starting out. But is it the right choice to fuel the next stage of your organisation’s growth?
Download this white paper for a look at why fast-growing organisations have upgraded from QuickBooks to accelerate growth. Discover the telltale signs that it might be time for you as well, including:
• It’s too hard to find out what’s really happening across your business in real time. • You spend too much time re-entering and reconciling data across systems. • You’re losing sales because you can’t get information where it’s needed fast enough. You’re doing more of your accounting outside QuickBooks than in it. • You spend too much time worrying about technology instead of business results.
View this white paper to learn how a detailed TCO evaluation shows cloud-based solutions can deliver significant savings compared to on-premises business applications. Cloud computing eliminates the need for individual companies to buy, deploy and maintain IT infrastructure or application software.
By understanding how organizations are taking advantage of cloud ERP to reshape their businesses, we can begin to discern what lies ahead for enterprises as they move their systems to the cloud. That in turn can tell us what new demands they’ll place on their business systems, and thus how the ERP application platform itself must evolve to allow them to take full advantage of all that the cloud brings.
This survey was designed to quantify the current state of affairs regarding the current and emerging trends in Cloud Computing/SaaS adoption. The survey was sent out to a segment of the Proformative community of several thousand finance, accounting, and treasury professionals and was in the field for a period of approximately three weeks. We received 366 responses. See the results in this whitepaper.
Cloud computing and software as a service (SaaS) are powerful forces to help organizations improve operations and achieve greater business agility. To make informed decisions and leverage your ERP investment, it is important to understand the impact of cloud computing and the role of professional services in this new world. This third white paper offers suggestions to encourage ERP adoption, an important foundation to create business transformation that endures.
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- Join special guest Jeff Lanza, Retired FBI Agent (USA), Ty Miller, Mark Gregory & Andy Solterbeck for a discussion on ransomware security
- CLOUDSEC2016 - Timothy Wallach, Cyber Taskforce FBI (USA) speaks on the status & evolution of global cybercrime. Save your seat
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- Join Skeeve Stevens, Stanley Shanapinda, and more on how to manage metadata to maximise your ability to detect and prevent an attack. Register
- Test Your Knowledge of Network Encryption
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE
- See Your Traffic for What It Really Is
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing