- ENISA: This is how smart home tech should be secured, but isn't
- National cybersecurity capability needs decades of “fresh thinking” on skills, private-sector partnerships: ACCS
- Deal in the works? BlackBerry delays Pakistan retreat by one month
- Flaws in Huawei WiMax routers won't be fixed, researcher says
- Data breach of toy maker VTech leaked photos of children, parents
Security professionals now face much more sophisticated adversaries and tactics. This new class of attackers is no longer interested in quick smash and grab operations, rather they prefer taking a slow and methodical approach to penetrate devices within an organisation’s network. Once on the inside, the attackers focus on maintaining a persistent foothold and exfiltrating critical customer data and intellectual property. Read more about the today’s security reality.
More than 50% of the 4,640 respondents in 12 countries report an increase in malware due to social media use in the workplace, yet only 29% report having the necessary security controls in place to mitigate it. This paper discusses the five key advantages of implementing application control - learn more.
- Staples: Ball is in the Vendor’s court with 3D printing
- UPDATED: Logicalis Australia acquires Thomas Duryea Consulting
- Konica Minolta shows support for the Sydney Story Factory
- Dick Smith issues caution after $60 million inventory write-down
- NSW Government launches operational communications strategy