- Pwn2Own contest puts $75,000 bounty on VMware Workstation bypass
- White-hat hackers key to securing connected cars
- Roses are red, violets are blue, hand over your cash or I promise we're through
- Heightened security threat could follow Dallas Buyers Club anti-piracy defeat
- Hackers of two Ukrainian utilities probably hit mining and railroad targets, too
Enterprise gamification, the process of receiving positive reinforcement and incentives to drive engagement and change behaviours, is catching on. This whitepaper explains how Field Service Organizations can use gamification to benefit business, bolster employee satisfaction and customer experience.
Looking to improve your customer service? This whitepaper lists 52 apps that offer comprehensive platforms and innovative tools to engage and interact with customers at every stage of the relationship – with live chat, co-browsing, integrated social communications, and much more.
Gamification is used to motivate employees, create healthy competition among teams, generate buzz or social proof, and encourage customer loyalty, among other benefits. This whitepaper lists the top 25 examples of gamification to help spark creativity, collaboration and efficiency.
Field service companies have an increasing reliance on data collected through mobile devices and fleet vehicles. This whitepaper explains how Enterprise 2.0 tools can aid in tracking, monitoring and performing diagnostics by aggregating and assembling data in a useful, easily accessible format.
Internet expansion is moving beyond desktops and LANs, but many field service organizations have yet to explore the benefits of the Internet of Everything and expanded mobile connectivity. This whitepaper discusses the four basic usage models born from new data streams and services.
According to VDC Research, smartphone adoption in the enterprise (both personal-liable and corporate-liable) will have reached 162 million units by the end of 2011 – and by 2014, the research firm predicts, the market for enterprise mobility solutions for field service applications will grow at an average annual rate of 11 percent. Read more.
Managing a high performing service operation in today’s complex environment requires a complete rethink of the way the operation is managed. Accepting current capacity without a real understanding of the fluctuating demand will lead to inconsistent performance. This white paper looks at the applications and processes available to achieve a balanced demand capacity curve, which will deliver consistent high quality service, satisfied customers and good margins.
For organisations that are considering a mobile workforce scheduling solution, there are a host of things to consider; cost versus benefit, change management concerns, personnel needed to implement the project and so on. What we are honing in on in this document are the finer points of an optimised scheduling solution. Read on.
Whatever the case, there are very few who would argue against the fact that investing in mobility has the potential to raise productivity, accessibility and visibility. However, as many have already discovered, selecting and deploying a mobile solution is complex and brings many challenges and considerations. Here are some common mistakes and tips to try and avoid them.
Four trends continue to drive changes in the field service market: an increased focus on workforce optimization, improved service quality levels, a move to more flexible software models (for example, software as a service or cloud), and wireless mobility. Read on.
- Upgrading to SAP Hana? This new tool can help prepare your code
- The eyes have it: How one startup aims to change the future of VR
- Gaming on Linux, Steam machines set to soar with DirectX competitor Vulkan
- Most enterprises plan to boost cloud use this year
- Google didn't abuse its position in Streetmap case, UK court rules
- Forrester: Marketers using an average of 5 social channels for marketing
- Innovation challenge results in new customer ordering app prototype for Village Cinemas
- CMO interview: The new digital travel experience
- CMO's top 10 martech stories for the week - 11 February
- Cronulla Sharks tackles marketing automation