Driving Low Cost, High Value Business Intelligence
By C3 Business Solutions | 2/11/2012
Analytics and business intelligence has moved back to the top of the technology priority list for CIOs, followed by mobile technologies and cloud computing, according to cio.com.au.* But while the intention to harness the beast that is BI and turn it into business gold is clearly high on the priority list, the question remains as to how it can be achieved cost effectively. Here we explore how emerging technologies and approaches can help in building a credible and convincing case to prove that BI is an affordable and compelling way to differentiate in tough competitive markets. Read more.Download this now
- Happy Labor Day -- will a bot take your help desk job?
- Why in-air gestures failed, and why they'll soon win
- European 700MHz band should be freed for mobile broadband by 2020, report says
- Bill shock measures extended to all telcos
- Warrantless requests for customer data dominate in Telstra Transparency Report