- WordPress quickly patches second critical vulnerability
- Can funding open source bug bounties save Europe from mass-surveillance?
- Second HTTPS snooping flaw breaks security for thousands of iOS apps
- Police breaks up cybergang that stole over $15 million from banks
- How the Internet of Things is reshaping the future of security
ATM Plus rolls out ATMs through New Zealand
By Vcomms | 8/10/2008
ATM Plus investigated using GPRS because they believed they could get better performance at a lower cost than dial-up or leased-lines. Read on to discover how they achieved this, and avoided the typical six week delay involved with line installation.Download this now