- Apple confirms iPhone-killing “Error 53,” says it’s about security
- Researcher finds serious flaw in Chromium-based Avast SafeZone browser
- Internet Archive's malware museum takes you back to the days of cheeky viruses
- Dridex banking malware mysteriously hijacked to distribute antivirus program
- As cloud rolls in, SunRice plants infrastructure seeds with security refresh
ATM Plus investigated using GPRS because they believed they could get better performance at a lower cost than dial-up or leased-lines. Read on to discover how they achieved this, and avoided the typical six week delay involved with line installation.