Unsolicited email, or ‘spam’, is the most common internet-borne threat facing your organisation. One of the main tactics employed by spammers is the use of ‘news spam’ – emails pretending to offer information on breaking news stories or big events. Read on.
In 2010, the threat posed by the web is sharper and more extensive than ever before. Almost any website can now host malware, or forward you to one that does. Indeed, an infection is much more likely to result from a visit to a perfectly legitimate website that has been compromised with a virus or spyware – than from one set up specifically to spread malware. Read More.
For the IT Manager detailed to plan and implement an email security strategy, choosing a ‘budget’ option can ostensibly tick a lot of boxes. But how low-cost and easy to manage do these solutions actually prove to be? How does the headline cost compare with the experience they deliver? Read on to find out more.
Email, a critical business tool, can lead to expensive claims for employees when misused. This summary discusses the main risks that employers face in dealing with employee use of the Internet. Protect your company - read more.
This white paper looks at the value of e-mail and outlines the issues and concerns of IT managers involved in managing and maintaining business critical e-mails systems. Keep your company's communications up and running - read more now.
Driving and exploiting the development of new interactive technologies, Gen Y expects on-demand web access and readily shares information at the click of a mouse button. This has brought both new opportunities and new risks to businesses. Read more.
When it comes to security, your staff may be the weakest link in the chain. Neglect peopleware at your peril, because the best technical security measures on their own will not protect you from a malicious or negligent employee. Read on for safety tips.
This brief paper considers the main issues in the area of IT security, focusing on the relevant legal concerns and possible consequences arising from neglecting to carry out formal assessments. Read on to protect your company from breaches and risk.
The commercial risks and legal issues surrounding email use by employees can create significant problems for employers. This paper considers the law and best practice concerning employee use, retention and storage of emails. Read on.
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs
- Join special guest Jeff Lanza, Retired FBI Agent (USA), Ty Miller, Mark Gregory & Andy Solterbeck for a discussion on ransomware security
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- Join Skeeve Stevens, Stanley Shanapinda, and more on how to manage metadata to maximise your ability to detect and prevent an attack. Register
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- See Your Traffic for What It Really Is
- Test Your Knowledge of Network Encryption
- CLOUDSEC2016 - Timothy Wallach, Cyber Taskforce FBI (USA) speaks on the status & evolution of global cybercrime. Save your seat