- Pwn2Own contest puts $75,000 bounty on VMware Workstation bypass
- White-hat hackers key to securing connected cars
- Roses are red, violets are blue, hand over your cash or I promise we're through
- Heightened security threat could follow Dallas Buyers Club anti-piracy defeat
- Hackers of two Ukrainian utilities probably hit mining and railroad targets, too
Unsolicited email, or ‘spam’, is the most common internet-borne threat facing your organisation. One of the main tactics employed by spammers is the use of ‘news spam’ – emails pretending to offer information on breaking news stories or big events. Read on.
In 2010, the threat posed by the web is sharper and more extensive than ever before. Almost any website can now host malware, or forward you to one that does. Indeed, an infection is much more likely to result from a visit to a perfectly legitimate website that has been compromised with a virus or spyware – than from one set up specifically to spread malware. Read More.
For the IT Manager detailed to plan and implement an email security strategy, choosing a ‘budget’ option can ostensibly tick a lot of boxes. But how low-cost and easy to manage do these solutions actually prove to be? How does the headline cost compare with the experience they deliver? Read on to find out more.
Email, a critical business tool, can lead to expensive claims for employees when misused. This summary discusses the main risks that employers face in dealing with employee use of the Internet. Protect your company - read more.
This white paper looks at the value of e-mail and outlines the issues and concerns of IT managers involved in managing and maintaining business critical e-mails systems. Keep your company's communications up and running - read more now.
Driving and exploiting the development of new interactive technologies, Gen Y expects on-demand web access and readily shares information at the click of a mouse button. This has brought both new opportunities and new risks to businesses. Read more.
When it comes to security, your staff may be the weakest link in the chain. Neglect peopleware at your peril, because the best technical security measures on their own will not protect you from a malicious or negligent employee. Read on for safety tips.
This brief paper considers the main issues in the area of IT security, focusing on the relevant legal concerns and possible consequences arising from neglecting to carry out formal assessments. Read on to protect your company from breaches and risk.
The commercial risks and legal issues surrounding email use by employees can create significant problems for employers. This paper considers the law and best practice concerning employee use, retention and storage of emails. Read on.
- Upgrading to SAP Hana? This new tool can help prepare your code
- The eyes have it: How one startup aims to change the future of VR
- Gaming on Linux, Steam machines set to soar with DirectX competitor Vulkan
- Most enterprises plan to boost cloud use this year
- Google didn't abuse its position in Streetmap case, UK court rules
- Forrester: Marketers using an average of 5 social channels for marketing
- Innovation challenge results in new customer ordering app prototype for Village Cinemas
- CMO interview: The new digital travel experience
- CMO's top 10 martech stories for the week - 11 February
- Cronulla Sharks tackles marketing automation