- Schneier: terrorists will switch to more secure alternatives to avoid encryption backdoors
- Study finds that anti-crypto laws won't work on an international stage
- Indegy finds out when industrial controls go bad (think Stuxnet)
- Patch your Cisco firewall now unless your company has no secrets
- Android root malware widespread in third-party app stores
This whitepaper was provided with compliments of Salesforce.com. Adding mobile access and social collaboration to CRM delivers significant benefits. In a survey of CRM decision makers, Nucleus found that providing sales people with mobile device access to CRM drives a 14.6 percent productivity increase, and adding social drives an additional 11.8 percent productivity boost. Given the significant ROI opportunity, all organisations should consider mobile and social CRM adoption.
This whitepaper was provided with compliments of Salesforce.com. Social, mobile and open technologies have no doubt opened doors for new ways of doing business. This whitepaper explores how you can take advantage of these technologies to make more sales and save more time. Looking at Saleforce.com’s Sales Cloud application, in-depth case studies are used to set out the key steps to getting you on your path to sales success.
This whitepaper was provided with compliments of Salesforce.com. To determine which type of sales rep is mostly likely to succeed in the current economy, Corporate Executive Board asked over 450 first line sales managers to assess three of their direct reports (two core performers and one high performer) across 44 different attributes covering areas such as attitudes, skills, behaviors, activities, and knowledge. They then used a number of regression techniques, including factor analysis, to assess the impact of each of these attributes on the overall gap-to-goal sales performance for each rep across the past year. Read more.
This whitepaper was provided with compliments of Salesforce.com. In today’s business environment, sales people don’t have time to spend hours hunting for leads, researching accounts, and calling wrong numbers. And sales is changing. Businesses all over the world are grappling with the social imperative: how to turn the rise of social networks and explosion of social information into a competitive sales advantage. Sales teams that incorporate social insights into the sales process are pulling ahead, while reps who stick with traditional methods are falling behind. Read more.
This whitepaper was provided with compliments of Salesforce.com. Get the CRM Technology Value Matrix by Nucleus Research that evaluates the usability and functionality of CRM solutions that support sales, marketing, and customer service for any-sized business. This Matrix will help you evaluate additions, upgrades, and changes to core CRM solutions.
- REACTION: Channel chews the fat following Hewlett Packard Enterprise distie decision
- EXCLUSIVE: Avnet and Synnex miss out as Hewlett Packard Enterprise makes Aussie distie decision
- Digital Realty appoints Edward Higase
- Macpherson Kelley leverages Commvault technology
- Court approves CSC and UXC acquisition
- VMware’s new management tools are hybrid, hybrid, hybrid
- US Senate passes permanent ban on Internet access taxes
- Navy tests first ‘reversible’ clean energy fuel cell storage system
- Qualcomm's new LTE modem hits a gigabit and touches the future of mobile
- It's official: Older versions of IE are now at risk