Read your complimentary online Executive Candidate Survival Guide here. Filled with tips and hints for résumé writing, interviews and salary negotiations. All you need to know to help you with your next career progression.
The biggest mistake candidates make with executive level interviews is to think that they can ‘wing’ the interview process, over-estimating their interviewing skills. Discover the secrets form a headhunter - your guide to interview survival tips…
Optimise your interview time; the primary function of a résumé is to secure an invitation to an interview. But that's not all it can do. It can also provide you with a competitive edge at the interview. Read more...
The majority of true CIO positions are handled by search firms, not recruitment agencies. Does your executive search firm know the difference between an MIS manager and a CIO, and if it does, can it explain that difference to its corporate clients?
With tough competition in the job market, how do you make your résumé stand out? Learn how to explain your accountabilities and achievements in your résumé, as spelling out your duties can be a waste of space...
While an outstanding résumé is absolutely necessary, it may not always be enough to get you that job interview. Consider which of the following factors apply to you in determining whether you will be amongst the chosen few...
- Harnessing the Power of Metadata for Security: FIND OUT MORE
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- See Your Traffic for What It Really Is
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- How to Use Metadata to Make Data-Driven Decisions - Download NOW!
- Join special guest Jeff Lanza, Retired FBI Agent (USA), Ty Miller, Mark Gregory & Andy Solterbeck for a discussion on ransomware security