A 5-year old analogue telephony system used by law firm Robinson Legal was costing $36,000 annually in call line and rental charges yet the phones were only being used to make, take and transfer calls without the multi functional benefits available from unified communications and collaboration. Learn how Robinson Legal selected a highly flexible telephony solution that integrated voice, e-mail, text, and faxes and mobile devices – all accessible from just one call number.
The demands on day-to-day business activities are changing all the time with the wide variety of communications media now available being a major contributing factor. They also serve to cut response times, thereby speeding up processes. With employees often working across many different sites being able to control their availability, enables new opportunities for working more efficiently.
Unified & Collaborative Communications (UCC) is currently a catchword in modern communication. At Aastra, this means that various media, such as e-mail, fax, video and, of course, telephony, are deployed together as a solution package.
- Join Skeeve Stevens, Stanley Shanapinda, and more on how to manage metadata to maximise your ability to detect and prevent an attack. Register
- Test Your Knowledge of Network Encryption
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms
- Join special guest Jeff Lanza, Retired FBI Agent (USA), Ty Miller, Mark Gregory & Andy Solterbeck for a discussion on ransomware security
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE
- See Your Traffic for What It Really Is
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- CLOUDSEC2016 - Timothy Wallach, Cyber Taskforce FBI (USA) speaks on the status & evolution of global cybercrime. Save your seat
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today