Spear-Phishing Email: Most Favored APT Attack Bait
This research paper presents findings on APT-related spear phishing from February to September 2012. We analysed APT-related spear-phishing emails collected throughout this period to understand and mitigate attacks. The information we gathered not only allowed us to obtain specific details on spear phishing but also on targeted attacks. We found, for instance, that 91% of targeted attacks involve spear-phishing emails, reinforcing the belief that spear phishing is a primary means by which APT attackers infiltrate target networks.
Australia is refining its focus on science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM) subjects to produce the skills that today's students will need to be active members of tomorrows workforce. Choosing the right technology is essential - but do you know how to make that choice? Download whitepaper »
Australian schools are embracing innovative technology for STEM education Download whitepaper »
Technologists are leading the STEM transition - Principals and technologists see STEM-related technologies as empowering students to better their own learning. Download whitepaper »
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- Check your Future Risk
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- The Future is Encrypted. What's your defense?
- How to Use Metadata to Make Data-Driven Decisions - Download NOW!
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- Harnessing the Power of Metadata for Security: FIND OUT MORE
- See Your Traffic for What It Really Is