- Russian SMS Trojan for Android hits US, dozens of other countries
- Report: Attackers have their sights set on the cloud
- Data breaches can be traced back to nine attack 'patterns', says Verizon report
- SMS spam rises in UK as 'accident compensation' scammers get busy
- Verizon breach report makes case for behavioral analytics
Controlling Peer-to-Peer and Recreational Internet Traffic
The CFO as Technology Evangelist is a research report commissioned by Oracle and Accenture, in collaboration with Longitude Research, that explores how modern CFOs and finance executives are adopting emerging technologies within their finance functions to enable the development of new capabilities and to transform the role of finance. Download whitepaper »
This paper serves security professionals interested in better techniques for finding vulnerabilities, who have a solid understanding of networking principles and familiarity with the concepts related to hacking, vulnerabilities, and exploits. Read on for an in-depth view of the use of expert systems to achieve accurate and detailed vulnerability results. Download whitepaper »
This year the Super Bowl and all the surrounding activity just didn’t live up to the hype. The game was a blowout, the commercials were not as strong as previous years, and the broadcast was disappointing. Despite that brands found ways to engage on social channels and extend the reach of their hefty investment. Social messaging became even more paramount in this context when advertisers were reminded that they have no control over the game or audience engagement. This analysis will highlight some of the ways brands used social channels to magnify their investment, driving awareness before the game, and continuing engagement throughout the broadcast. It will also showcase how brands that didn’t drop $4M on an ad buy could still build buzz and participate in the big game conversation. Learn from brands such as Budweiser, T-Mobile, and Esurance and how they took advantage of social engagement. Download whitepaper »
An enterprise resource planning (ERP) software solution provides the ability to access the right information, from the right source, at the right time, empowering all users throughout the supply chain. This report explains how your solution can identify the resources needed to capture, produce, ship, and account for customer orders, while supporting the various manufacturing processes.
Why do we continue to pay the earth for global roaming? With Telstra increasing global roaming charges by 100-500% in over 180 countries, bill shock can only get worse. This paper investigates why, what and how your company can address the need for global coverage.
- Google will push mobile app installs in search and YouTube
- Salesforce at 15: Industry disruptor wards off midlife crisis
- Branded comments and shares a growing part of the social engagement mix for marketers
- 8 things we learnt about big data analytics from the Adobe Summit
- AdRoll secures US$70 million to ramp up retargeting platform development