- Kmart Australia calls in police over security breach
- Patreon donor details apparently spilled after massive hack
- After Kmart, David Jones confirms hack too. Un-patched IBM WebSphere to blame?
- This vigilante virus protects you against malware attacks, quotes Richard Stallman
- OAIC welcomes Kmart Australia breach notification after customer data hack
Controlling Peer-to-Peer and Recreational Internet Traffic
This paper will discuss strategies for controlling a broad range of recreational Internet traffic such as instant messaging, P2P file downloads and social networking activities that can significantly slow business applications and impact employee productivity. By implementing a solution to effectively detect, classify and control recreational traffic, including encrypted P2P traffic designed to slip past corporate firewalls, organisations can improve employee productivity, accelerate application response times, reclaim bandwidth for business-critical applications and defer costly bandwidth upgrades. Read this whitepaper.
Increased mobility allows for a greater global distribution of staff, but a global workforce also requires an increasing amount of travel needs and budgeting for this can become increasingly complicated. <p> This whitepaper looks at the key advantages of having an integrated T&E management and ERP system, to eradicate tedious reporting processes and promote business spend clarity - allowing users visibility of travel expenses against their corporate budget, minimising unexpected costs and ensuring the global mobile workforce is well planned. Download whitepaper »
Cloud, identity management and enterprise mobility technologies can provide significant benefits for business efficiency and promote a cohesive workforce. However, it can often result in conflicts of interests between business heads and IT leaders, both who have different concerns and expectations on how these solutions should benefit the company. <p> This whitepaper looks at how a balanced approach can benefit both IT and business stakeholders with result in increased business flexibility and security. Included in this white paper are also 5 real world examples where organisations are able to reap the benefits of these platforms by adopting synergistic strategies . Download whitepaper »
Internal and external disruptions can impede business continuity and result in negative repercussions for enterprise productivity and data resources. This whitepaper looks at how improved mobility access can shield companies from unprecedented risks, resulting in greater cost savings and enhanced workforce continuity. It also highlights the benefits of having a mobile workspace technology which enables the workforce to have access to apps, desktops and files in difficult situations. Included are also four case studies where organisations are able to demonstrate a high level of business continuity with sound disaster recovery strategies in place. Download whitepaper »
- OgilvyVentures: Finding an alternative way to innovate
- Bigcommerce joins ranks behind new Twitter Buy Now button
- Report: Customer values and data-driven insights drive revenue growth
- How eHarmony’s date with data has lifted customer conversions
- Why marketing analytics is not about ROI calculation, but innovation