- Twitter adds more reporting tools to curb abuse and improve safety
- Is fragmentation killing Android in the enterprise?
- New Forescout CEO wants to make partners an offer they can't refuse
- Some Bitdefender products break HTTPS certificate revocation
- Kaspersky Lab unveils cybersecurity startup accelerator
Controlling Peer-to-Peer and Recreational Internet Traffic
IBM commissioned Forrester Consulting to conduct a Total Economic Impact™ (TEI) study and examine the potential return on investment (ROI) enterprises may realise by deploying IBM MQ (previously named IBM WebSphereMQ). Drawing its findings from in-depths interviews to create a composite organisation, this Forrester whitepaper from IBM outlines the benefits and costs of deploying IBM’s MQ solution across the enterprise. Download whitepaper »
The Application Usage and Threat Report (June 2014) provides a global view into enterprise application usage and the associated cyber threat landscape. Accomplished by summarizing network traffic assessments conducted across more than 5,500 organizations worldwide between March 2013 and March 2014. This version of the report will analyse the relationship between threats and their application vectors. The most surprising data points being both the diversity of applications displaying threat activity and the high concentration of activity surrounding only a few key techniques. Download whitepaper »
This edition of the recurring Threat Landscape Review examines data from WildFire™, a key component of the Palo Alto Networks threat intelligence cloud, to identify how organizations in different industries are targeted and affected by malware. Download the latest research from Unit 42 to see current trends and malware distribution patterns across 10 industries, and find out what you need to know about the Kuluoz malware family, and how to defend against it. Download whitepaper »
- Drink manufacturer Diageo pilots 'smart bottle' for Johnnie Walker Blue Label
- How Suncorp and Helloworld are driving into digital with data
- Start-up Leia to demo Star Wars-inspired hologram display technology next week
- How CBA, Australia Post and Optus are wowing their customers
- Brand creation: It’s just a name…or is it?