- A clear-eyed guide to Android's actual security risks
- Blackhole Exploit Kit creator 'Paunch' in custody, Russian police confirm
- Regional privacy authorities may use data-sharing 'white lists' to boost enforcement
- The week in security: Microsoft fights NSA as shadow IT bites business
- Information Commissioner received no eHealth privacy complaints in 2012-13
Russian Underground 101
Compelling new date from IDG Research spotlights the most pressing challenges facing organisations globally around virtualisation and security in data centers and clouds environments. As security professionals work to secure virtualization, an array of issues logically enter the equation. Find out what these are and how to best resolve them. Click to download! Download whitepaper »
The new frontier of mobile and social is a game changer, opening new channels in which consumers and brands can interact. This whitepaper details the results of a survey spanning consumers in the US, UK, Singapore and Australia, exploring their expectations of using mobile devices and social media to engage with brands. The results confirm that consumers live across various channels, and as part of their experience there is an expectation of consistency, value and individualised attention. Read more to learn who you’re talking to, what to say and where to say it. Download whitepaper »
Marketers today are consumed by big data, struggling to find meaning and under pressure to use that meaningful data in smart ways to boost results. But many organizations are reluctant to try and use predictive modelling in their campaigns, due to unfamiliarity and the dependence on complex tools – yet with modern, marketing-friendly modelling tools, integrated with campaign management, it is easier than you think. This whitepaper demonstrates how predictive modelling plays a critical role in streamlining the selection process. Download whitepaper »
From almost every angle, the message for Australian government bodies is as clear as it is for their private sector counterparts: do more with less. Effective data management policies are often the best ‘unrealised’ opportunities to directly address these high-level challenges, especially when it comes to government data custodianship.
Dropbox is a sharing tool that allows you to synchronize your documents, as well share files with others. It automatically uploads the files to the ...
Think back to the last time all your employees were in the office, at their desks, on the same day. It’s no surprise that you might struggle, between travel and off-site meetings, remote staff, flexible schedules and sick days. In today's competitive business climate, organisations need to maintain productivity and connectedness with their staff, despite not always being onsite. In this whitepaper, we look at five ways you can improve productivity, no matter where employees are.
- Apple knows where shoppers are in its stores with nationwide iBeacon rollout
- Should Facebook, Yahoo and Twitter really judge what's news?
- Distracted consumers spend less time on social than email marketing: Report
- New report busts myths about millennials and their digital and social behaviour
- Twitter gobbles up more cookies with retargeted ads, says users have privacy choices