- Seventy percent of all known mobile malware variants found in 2013: Kaspersky
- Turn your security inside out for added agility, says Oracle
- Cost considerations limiting Australian CSOs' decision-making, but shouldn't be: survey
- Analyses reveal 2013's most conspicuous phishing giveaways
- Cryptolocker ransom Trojan infected 250,000 PCs, Dell SecureWorks estimates
Detecting APT Activity with Network Traffic Analysis
Compelling new date from IDG Research spotlights the most pressing challenges facing organisations globally around virtualisation and security in data centers and clouds environments. As security professionals work to secure virtualization, an array of issues logically enter the equation. Find out what these are and how to best resolve them. Click to download! Download whitepaper »
Finding a needle in a hay stack is hard, but the task pales in comparison to finding a specific needle in a pile of needles. Selecting the ideal Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solution can feel just as daunting. ERP represents a serious investment for any organisation and is vital to future success. This report explores the strategies organisations are employing to find the right ERP fit that will give them the tools they need to thrive. Download whitepaper »
An Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system is a series of software applications that collect and compiles data from different departments to enhance collaboration and co-ordination within the business. If you’re looking to implement your first ERP system, or to upgrade from an existing system, this whitepaper offers eight simple steps for selection that will lead to long-term strategic success. Download whitepaper »
International wireless roaming is an ongoing concern for companies that do business overseas. The challenge for all companies with international travellers needing mobility is to strike an appropriate balance between cost, ease of use, and providing employees the means to be accessible while getting their jobs done when on the road. In this whitepaper, we look getting the mix right.
Think back to the last time all your employees were in the office, at their desks, on the same day. It’s no surprise that you might struggle, between travel and off-site meetings, remote staff, flexible schedules and sick days. In today's competitive business climate, organisations need to maintain productivity and connectedness with their staff, despite not always being onsite. In this whitepaper, we look at five ways you can improve productivity, no matter where employees are.
- 5 ways CMOs can get their CFO onside
- Apple forced to adopt new warranty policy after ACCC investigation
- Kenshoo platform tops Forrester list for social advertising capabilities
- Celebrities and the iPhone 5S top trends for Google search in 2013
- Rising demand for big data analytics skills triggers wage debate