- Seventy percent of all known mobile malware variants found in 2013: Kaspersky
- Turn your security inside out for added agility, says Oracle
- Cost considerations limiting Australian CSOs' decision-making, but shouldn't be: survey
- Analyses reveal 2013's most conspicuous phishing giveaways
- DDoS blackmailers branded 'playground bullies' for attack on casino firm
Native, Web or Hybrid Mobile-App Development
An enterprise resource planning (ERP) software solution provides the ability to access the right information, from the right source, at the right time, empowering all users throughout the supply chain. This report explains how your solution can identify the resources needed to capture, produce, ship, and account for customer orders, while supporting the various manufacturing processes. Download whitepaper »
It seems as if everyone is talking about the critical nature of measuring the effectiveness and return-on-investment of social media. Brands need to know exactly which specific data is available from Facebook, how it can be used, and what it can deliver. This white paper draws from a recent Facebook survey to investigate the demographics of Facebook fans; how fans are acquired, discover pages, and engage; and best practices on how brands can optimize social strategies. Download whitepaper »
Choosing the right marketing or branding agency for your company is a complicated task. Tech-heavy digital design agencies may not know enough about traditional media, Traditional agencies might not be as familiar with digital media. In this whitepaper we look at the five questions you should ask agencies to help you separate the real candidates from the poseurs. Download whitepaper »
The key trend affecting enterprise mobility today can be summarized in four letters: BYOD – Bring Your Own Device. As the number of end-users bringing devices into your organization grows, so does the need for an effective Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) solution. Learn how to manage devices across multiple platforms all from a single, centralised and unified management console. Download for more!
SoftDisc is an image file tool that allows you to create, edit and manage your image files. It also lets you emulate a virtual CD ...
Think back to the last time all your employees were in the office, at their desks, on the same day. It’s no surprise that you might struggle, between travel and off-site meetings, remote staff, flexible schedules and sick days. In today's competitive business climate, organisations need to maintain productivity and connectedness with their staff, despite not always being onsite. In this whitepaper, we look at five ways you can improve productivity, no matter where employees are.
- 5 ways CMOs can get their CFO onside
- Apple forced to adopt new warranty policy after ACCC investigation
- Kenshoo platform tops Forrester list for social advertising capabilities
- Celebrities and the iPhone 5S top trends for Google search in 2013
- Rising demand for big data analytics skills triggers wage debate