- As Stagefright 2.0 emerges, HTC can’t commit to monthly Android patches
- The week in security: Kmart, DJs hacked as report confirms Target ignored security basics
- Kmart Australia calls in police over security breach
- Patreon donor details apparently spilled after massive hack
- After Kmart, David Jones confirms hack too. Un-patched IBM WebSphere to blame?
The new workplace: are you ready?
Examine the changing nature of the flexible workplace and the demands it places on IT managers for faster delivery of high-quality, flexible services while providing a quick return on IT investment. Read more.
According to IDC, sixty percent (60%) of business critical information is now stored, sometimes exclusively, in email. It۪s more important than ever to establish an email archiving strategy that ensures business continuity and information availability. Modern email archiving solutions are changing to accommodate the new realities of the digital workplace and can intelligently store, manage and discover email content to meet business and compliance requirements. Read this paper to learn how to solve your top email challenges. Download whitepaper »
This resource features an in-depth interview around strategic use of data lakes with insights from Paul Maritz, CEO of Pivotal, the Platform-as-a-Service provider launched in 2013. Readers can explore the business opportunities and technological capabilities of this new data analytics trend. Download whitepaper »
The Pillar Axiom 600 system was designed from the ground up to deliver business-critical, deterministic Quality of Service (QoS) consistent with the business value of the application and its data. It eliminates the requirement to overbuy and underutilize storage to buffer against application interference in a multi-tenancy shared storage system. This allows organizations to buy the capacity they need, scale when needed, and conserve capital in the process—all while delivering consistent performance under load. Read more. Download whitepaper »
- Google patches second round of Stagefright flaws in Android
- Microsoft improves sharing in OneNote Class Notebooks as school year plows on
- IBM zeroes in on unstructured data with Cleversafe buy
- Chinese hackers put iOS in the crosshairs with novel attack angles
- As Microsoft focuses on mobile, Windows 10 will be key