- Threat response hampered by information overload – but there is hope
- People and culture matter in security: LogRhythm survey findings
- Google asks devs to disable iOS 9 privacy feature 'to protect advertising'
- Google to freeze some Adobe Flash content on Sept. 1
- Security missives from the front lines
The new workplace: are you ready?
Examine the changing nature of the flexible workplace and the demands it places on IT managers for faster delivery of high-quality, flexible services while providing a quick return on IT investment. Read more.
In today’s networking landscape, it is no longer adequate to have a DNS infrastructure that simply responds to queries. This whitepaper looks at how you can utilise a comprehensive, secure, and scalable DNS solution that not only provides low latency and high throughput, but also ensures availability of essential infrastructure to enable your organisation to both grow and stay protected without the need for frequent infrastructure upgrades. Download whitepaper »
According to IDC, sixty percent (60%) of business critical information is now stored, sometimes exclusively, in email. It۪s more important than ever to establish an email archiving strategy that ensures business continuity and information availability. Modern email archiving solutions are changing to accommodate the new realities of the digital workplace and can intelligently store, manage and discover email content to meet business and compliance requirements. Read this paper to learn how to solve your top email challenges. Download whitepaper »
This resource features an in-depth interview around strategic use of data lakes with insights from Paul Maritz, CEO of Pivotal, the Platform-as-a-Service provider launched in 2013. Readers can explore the business opportunities and technological capabilities of this new data analytics trend. Download whitepaper »
- Staples Technology Solutions hosts Western Australia ICT summit (+5 photos)
- Dicker Data on track to exceed $1b in revenue for 2015
- Inabox Group suffers $351,000 in losses after tax for FY15
- CSIRO AND NICTA collaborate for digital research powerhouse
- Mobotix A/NZ hires new business development manager