- Phishing gang suspected of £1 million theft found with hand grenade
- Internet companies dismayed by French law allowing warrantless access to live user data
- Rules that carriers must retain data called incompatible with EU law
- Banks shouldn't rely on mobile SMS passcodes, security firm says
- Zeus malware gets 64-bit makeover
Getting a Better Grip on Mobile Devices
International wireless roaming is an ongoing concern for companies that do business overseas. The challenge for all companies with international travellers needing mobility is to strike an appropriate balance between cost, ease of use, and providing employees the means to be accessible while getting their jobs done when on the road. In this whitepaper, we look getting the mix right. Download whitepaper »
Today, it is quite likely that your company is facing a growing crisis in storage. Accommodating exponential growth on flat spend seems intractable, and yet servers and networks have been getting exponentially faster and cheaper following Moore’s Law for decades. In this whitepaper, we look at how to create a purpose-built storage array that overcomes these barriers. Download whitepaper »
Siemens is leading the migration to a smarter energy grid by enabling utilities to collect and analyse data from the new generation of smart meters, providing both utilities and their customers usable information to make smarter energy decisions. In this case study, we look at how they could provision full stack environments quickly and flexibly leveraging a shared hardware model, and one the delivered performance and scale to meet large testing requirements. Download whitepaper »
With some of the highest levels of social media penetration, mobile device ownership, and Internet connectivity in the world, Asian markets are ripe for more innovative and adept interactive engagement. In this study, we look at how marketers in the region express high hopes for digital, but hare held back with limited budgets and a region-wide lack of talent and training. Click for more
When you think Open Source software, you may think of half-baked programs too hard to use, or perhaps lacking power. Well, think again. This Open ...
Think back to the last time all your employees were in the office, at their desks, on the same day. It’s no surprise that you might struggle, between travel and off-site meetings, remote staff, flexible schedules and sick days. In today's competitive business climate, organisations need to maintain productivity and connectedness with their staff, despite not always being onsite. In this whitepaper, we look at five ways you can improve productivity, no matter where employees are.
- iPad grabs top spot in tablet purchase poll
- SAP co-CEO to influence EU Internet taxation rules
- As Unix fades away from data centers, it's unclear what's next
- Cell phones on planes may be heading for the US, but will anyone use them?
- Perspective: The fate of Nokia's Android phone depends on Microsoft
- Why CMOs can't ignore social media governance
- Jacob's Creek taps into Facebook data for personalised customer greetings
- In Pictures: 12 Big Data predictions for 2014
- Facebook performance report signals rising brand engagement on social
- Australia's love of online search advertising continues, finds new report