Why Small Data is the Answer to Big Data’s Problems
With the huge focus on big data over the past year, it can be seen that data itself is becoming a new type of corporate asset that represents a key basis for competition. But big data is only part of the story. What we’re finding is that small data is actually playing as important, if not a more important role, than big data. With most organisations struggling to handle the volumes of data they already have, the priority isn’t overlaying more data, but using existing data to deliver better business outcomes. Read more.
Australia is refining its focus on science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM) subjects to produce the skills that today's students will need to be active members of tomorrows workforce. Choosing the right technology is essential - but do you know how to make that choice? Download whitepaper »
Australian schools are embracing innovative technology for STEM education Download whitepaper »
Technologists are leading the STEM transition - Principals and technologists see STEM-related technologies as empowering students to better their own learning. Download whitepaper »
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- The Future is Encrypted. What's your defense?
- How to Use Metadata to Make Data-Driven Decisions - Download NOW!
- See Your Traffic for What It Really Is
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- Harnessing the Power of Metadata for Security: FIND OUT MORE
- Check your Future Risk