Why Small Data is the Answer to Big Data’s Problems
With the huge focus on big data over the past year, it can be seen that data itself is becoming a new type of corporate asset that represents a key basis for competition. But big data is only part of the story. What we’re finding is that small data is actually playing as important, if not a more important role, than big data. With most organisations struggling to handle the volumes of data they already have, the priority isn’t overlaying more data, but using existing data to deliver better business outcomes. Read more.
In June 2014, IBM commissioned Forrester Consulting to conduct a Total Economic Impact™ (TEI) study and examine the potential return on investment (ROI) enterprises may realise by deploying the IBM PureApplication System. The purpose of this study is to provide readers with a framework to evaluate the potential financial impact of the IBM PureApplication System on their organisations. Download whitepaper »
Better support members and boost competitiveness by accelerating the provisioning of new systems while improving IT agility to get new offerings to market fast. Blue Shield of California adopted an open and cloud-ready platform for the deployment and management of application workloads provided by IBM® PureApplication® System. Provisioning based on patterns allows Blue Shield to simplify management with automation, spend more time on innovation and accelerate deployments from weeks to a matter of hours. Download whitepaper »
IBM delivers a solution using IBM MobileFirst software and the IBM PureApplication System. To differentiate itself in a highly competitive marketplace, ASE wanted to improve its responsiveness and agility by replacing its aging software platform. Using an IBM® PureApplication® System with the IBM Operational Decision Manager Pattern and IBM Mobile Application Platform Pattern, ASE can more quickly attend to customers’ needs without having to invest significant resources in hardware setup or maintenance. ASE created a new onboarding process for customers, which improved new sales retention by 12 percent and increased measured customer satisfaction levels. Download whitepaper »
- F5 Security Hub NEW Look - Try us out today!
- APJ businesses think they will be breached: Here's why: Read the article NOW
- Help us better understand the trends and major practices related to technology use in STEM education. Take this two minute survey NOW.
- Hear from those who have been there, done it and transformed their business for the better with AWS Cloud. View their stories and other informative AWS sessions On-Demand.
- More than 270,000 customers worldwide trust Fortinet to protect their businesses. Learn more.
- NEW Gigamon Transform Security Zone - Find out more now!