- The week in security: Android phones under siege, smartwatch security under fire
- DNS server attacks begin using BIND software flaw
- Fake Apple iOS crash reports prove tricky to remove
- Security Watch: Blue Coat expands cloud cred with Perspecsys buy out
- Former Hacking Team developer reportedly in contact with a terrorist group
The Smith Family Implements Internet Protection at an Affordable Price
As The Smith Family continues to evolve to meet the needs of the 21st Century, its usage of Internet applications to support its operations and communications has increased significantly. In response to this shift, The Smith Family’s Business Information Services team engaged Webroot’s Security as a Service (SaaS) solutions to strengthen the organisation’s information security safeguards and enable more productive use of the Internet. Read more.
For this report, some unique research methodologies that allowed us to discover some fascinating new information about how financial institutions can unlock the trust needed to digitally engage the ‘no-finapp-phobic’1 Gen X and Ys. Download whitepaper »
In most discussions today with SAP representatives, it’s very likely that the answer to almost any question that AD&D professionals ask is “SAP Hana.” Over time, this can build to a level of frustration, or even annoyance, for interested clients. However, there’s a good reason behind this. This whitepaper looks at the different use cases for SAP Hana, separates the hype from reality about the product and delves into how you build your SAP Hana road map to fully leverage your investment. Download whitepaper »
Business leaders are challenged to move their enterprises to the next level, that of digital business transformation. This whitepaper looks at how LOB executives at a crossroads are taking charge of their destiny, shares IDC's CIO agenda top 10 decision imperatives for 2015 as well some specific guidance for CIOs on each one of them. Download whitepaper »
- Are you losing customers over poor digital experience?
- What brands like Burberry are learning through co-creation with customers
- Yahoo picks up fashion commerce site Polyvore
- Westpac, NAB, RedBalloon debate ingredients of digital transformation
- News Corp partners with Quantium and MCN to launch new digital advertising products