- Transform IT security process into business action, CSOs advise
- In Pictures: The biggest Internet security challenges of 2013
- Disqus scrambles after leak fuels Swedish tabloid exposé
- Identity-theft vulnerability fixed in Microsoft Office 365, says security firm
- Microsoft Patch Tuesday reinforces the value of software upgrades
Gympie Council Case Study - From country to coast, Gympie region gets protected
International wireless roaming is an ongoing concern for companies that do business overseas. The challenge for all companies with international travellers needing mobility is to strike an appropriate balance between cost, ease of use, and providing employees the means to be accessible while getting their jobs done when on the road. In this whitepaper, we look getting the mix right. Download whitepaper »
Sharks Sports & Entertainment (SSE) owns and operates a number of sports properties, most notably the San Jose Sharks of the National Hockey League. SSE began deploying a VDI environment, however as soon as 10 to 15 VDI users were added, the IT team saw an exponential decrease in performance. In this casestudy, we look at how the company has been able to easily handle the demands on applications without adding new management complexity. Download whitepaper »
Like many municipalities, the City of Davenport wanted to transition to the more flexible and efficient IT infrastructure afforded by virtual desktops (VDI). However, the mechanical disk-based array they were using wasn’t able to meet the performance requirements for their initial VDI pilot deployment of 50 VMs. In this case study, we look at how the City of Davenport upgraded its VDI. Download whitepaper »
At one point, it seemed that phishing was receding to the status of a minor issue threatening only naïve consumers. However new cybercriminals and phishing techniques have lead this to become a greater concern. Download how to find out how phishing became the No. 1 web threat, and which web security solution can best protect your company.
Ad-Aware Free has long been one of the most popular spyware killers on the planet, and with good reason. It's simple to use, does an ...
Think back to the last time all your employees were in the office, at their desks, on the same day. It’s no surprise that you might struggle, between travel and off-site meetings, remote staff, flexible schedules and sick days. In today's competitive business climate, organisations need to maintain productivity and connectedness with their staff, despite not always being onsite. In this whitepaper, we look at five ways you can improve productivity, no matter where employees are.
- Facebook performance report signals rising brand engagement on social
- Australia's love of online search advertising continues, finds new report
- Why Shazam is helping advertisers hit the right tune with consumers
- Twitter, the protector of news?
- B2B customers are increasingly led by consumer habits and experience