Teleworking made simple —and secure—with desktop virtualisation technology
Businesses of all sizes are increasingly focused on creating flexible work environments and offering telework options for employees. By administering policies and providing the technical capability for employees to work remotely, these companies can improve job satisfaction and worker attraction and retention. At the same time, the organisation can realise additional business benefits such as lowering costs, increasing productivity, improving sustainability and maintaining business continuity. This paper explores the implementation of teleworking based on a foundation of desktop and server virtualisation.
Australia is refining its focus on science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM) subjects to produce the skills that today's students will need to be active members of tomorrows workforce. Choosing the right technology is essential - but do you know how to make that choice? Download whitepaper »
Australian schools are embracing innovative technology for STEM education Download whitepaper »
Technologists are leading the STEM transition - Principals and technologists see STEM-related technologies as empowering students to better their own learning. Download whitepaper »
- How to Use Metadata to Make Data-Driven Decisions - Download NOW!
- The Future is Encrypted. What's your defense?
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- See Your Traffic for What It Really Is
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- Harnessing the Power of Metadata for Security: FIND OUT MORE
- Check your Future Risk