Teleworking made simple —and secure—with desktop virtualisation technology
Despite current economic factors, IT investment continues to be fueled by the need for better and more agile IT capabilities to support an enterprise’s business strategy, as well as to keep up with the rapidly changing demands of the ‘always-on’ user. However, budgets are squeezed and executives are under pressure to reduce capital expenditure and streamline administrative costs. A key strategy is to consolidate and refresh existing IT infrastructures. Download now to find out what technology can add value and enable you to change the shape of your IT budget and, to transform IT into a force for change and innovation. Download whitepaper »
With many backup and recovery strategies not keeping up with rampant data growth and increasing migration to virtual environments, many in-house IT budgets are stretched to breaking point. This whitepaper outlines the best practice in delivering a backup strategy that is efficient, effective and affordable. Click to download! Download whitepaper »
Virtualisation is never ‘a once size fits all’ proposition. Particularly for SMBs who are looking for third-party solutions, there is no shortage of vendors offering solutions. This whitepaper is a how-to guide for identifying what you need and how to determine which solution would deliver the perfect fit for your organisation. Click to download! Download whitepaper »
Data centres, servers, storage and more are being combined for simplified management and cost savings. In this survey, ESG looks at the current and future trends surrounding today’s integrated computing solutions. Download to find out how organisations are more likely to see commit IT budgets to the purchase of integrated solutions. Read more.
GeForms allows you to create your own forms or fill in existing forms electronically. Using GeForms you are provided with sophisticated form design tools which ...
Allianz Shared Infrastructure Services SE (ASIC) wanted to replace its current suite of management tools, some of which had been developed in-house, with a standard solution for the management of 600 network components in its data centre, in order to reduce costs and further improve quality. Find out what approach they took download today.
- FTTechnical Consulting ManagerNSW
- FTJob Title: Mac Systems/ Enterprise Systems EngineerNZ
- FTTest EngineerVIC
- FTTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- FT.NET - Sitecore Developer - Melbourne - PermNSW
- FTQuality ManagerSA
- FTOS Web Applications DeveloperNSW
- FTR&D EngineerSA
- FTSenior Python DeveloperNSW
- FTWeb Analyst - WebTrendsVIC
- FTLead Software EngineerSA
- FTFlash / ActionScript Developer - ContractNSW
- CITRIX SYNERGY ’13: Partners and customers main focus in mobile strategy, says Willis
- CITRIX SYNERGY ’13: Mobile is key to a digital worklife, says CEO (+12 photos)
- ASI brings LapCabby to Australia
- Two in three Australian tweens are on a social network: McAfee
- Huawei Australia 2012 revenue up 61 per cent to $368m