Work 2.0: The Shift to Virtualisation Is On
This executive brief examines how organisations are maximising their resources and leveraging an increasingly virtual workforce that can function effectively whenever or wherever the work needs to get done—whether that’s in a client’s office, from home, on the floor of a hospital, in a temporary trailer on a project site, or in a factory site located across an ocean—and gain access to their desktops and applications even if they switch from one device or location to another.
The Pillar Axiom 600 system was designed from the ground up to deliver business-critical, deterministic Quality of Service (QoS) consistent with the business value of the application and its data. It eliminates the requirement to overbuy and underutilize storage to buffer against application interference in a multi-tenancy shared storage system. This allows organizations to buy the capacity they need, scale when needed, and conserve capital in the process—all while delivering consistent performance under load. Read more. Download whitepaper »
Learn how to take your cloud strategy to the next level with AWS. Discover essential planning tips, achieve performance and reliability improvements, make sustained cost savings, lighten your IT workload and improve your application security. Download whitepaper »
Businesses today are turning to cloud phone systems more than ever, but how do you know which one is right for you? First thing’s first, there are two types of cloud phone systems to consider: basic hosted VoIP and premium managed VoIP. To choose the one that’s best for your business, we’ve dialed it down to nine simple questions you should ask before pressing one for yes. Download whitepaper »
- Discover security insights, key findings, and the latest cybersecurity threats taken from threat intelligence. Access the full report now
- Participate in this market research and go into the draw to win a Lego Death Star, (valued at $999).
- WIN a HTC Vive Kit valued at $1399, take this 3 minute survey for your chance to WIN!
- Top insights from the Cisco Annual Cyber Security Report 2017. Watch Video
- Answer 5 quick questions and you could win a Lego Mindstorm EV3, (valued at $499).
- 6 cities | 20 exhibitors | International & local keynotes | Hear from Mark Loveless 'Simple Nomad' & Jeff Lanza Former FBI - Save your seat at CSO Perspectives Roadshow