Ryerson University Case Study
A key priority for Ryerson is to provide consistent access to network applications, which range from a public-facing web site to critical applications such as student registration and learning management. With students, faculty, and staff all vying for the same resources on the network (including as many as 5000 wireless users at any given time), Ryerson needed a way to provide a predictable user experience. Read more.
The consequences of a cyber-attack can be devastating, such as loss of customer confidence, ruined reputation and costly legal ramifications. Not to mention the potential destruction of your entire business. To be fully effective, cyber security must be proactively managed and owned at board level. Not not just by the IT department. It needs to be broad in scope, and senior management needs to recognise that it’s a whole of business challenge. Download whitepaper »
Big Data can overwhelm organisations of any size and detract from what is more important to the business. Think like a data scientist, and understand what impacts the organisations objectives, and how this aligns with the targeted business initiatives. Download whitepaper »
Change within today’s data centre is constant and critical with new approaches to deploying IT services such as virtualisation, cloud and BYOD. This has forced many companies to rethink backup and recovery strategies and infrastructure. <p> This whitepaper addresses the 4 core capabilities required for operational success, how analytics can improve backup and recovery and why your backup and recovery solutions should be as dynamic and agile as your IT environment. Download whitepaper »
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- How to Use Metadata to Make Data-Driven Decisions - Download NOW!
- Join special guest Jeff Lanza, Retired FBI Agent (USA), Ty Miller, Mark Gregory & Andy Solterbeck for a discussion on ransomware security
- See Your Traffic for What It Really Is
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- Harnessing the Power of Metadata for Security: FIND OUT MORE