- Despite reports of hacking, baby monitors remain woefully insecure
- Check Point’s SandBlast sandbox spells R.I.P for ROP attacks
- Employees put business data at risk by installing gambling apps on their phones
- Is poor software development the biggest cyber threat?
- HP beefs up enterprise security suite with tools to root out malware, app vulnerabilites
MLB Network Case Study
From 2009 through early 2011 MLB Network connected to the outside world through dual 45-megabit DS3 circuits, but with as many as 1000 users during the baseball season transferring everything from video files to player statistics, the network had reached saturation. “We were seeing 98% utilisation on our routers then, and wanted to ensure we were prepared for the MLB First-Year Player Draft in June,” said MLB Network IT director Cindy Cortell. Read more.
Modern demands such as virtualization are driving changes in data protection strategies. Asia Online Publishing Group (AOPG) conducted an online survey completed by 150 IT professionals to get an insight into the Data Protection landscape across Asia Pacific. Read on to understand how your counterparts around the region are managing their data protection strategies. Download whitepaper »
At a business level, modern organisations frequently adopt a mix of managed and self-managed services in order to meet their internal technology requirements. However, the question remains: what’s the right balance between managed and self-managed telephony services for a company? This paper provides an overview of the components of an IP-based telephony solution, as well as the various managed options and services available to your business. Download whitepaper »
The world of virtualisation may seem complex, however it’s clear that moving to a virtual IT environment can deliver many cost and efficiency benefits. This whitepaper looks at how emerging technologies such as cloud based services, moving desktops and application virtualisation helping to create a streamlined, responsive and flexible virtual environment, your business will be well positioned to capitalise on future growth opportunities. Download whitepaper »
- Report: Big data analytics delivers revenue dividends
- CMO Interview: Unleashed's Anthony Mordech on the software marketing evolution
- Bank of Queensland: Digital transformation of banking is in its infancy
- Myer targets customers through digital and data in $600m transformation agenda
- Economist: Why it's time to re-think marketing in a customer-led economy