The Risks of Mobile Computing
The fact of the matter is that security professionals don’t have a choice. They must determine how to manage mobile risks. The first step is to build a comprehensive understanding of those risks. Mobile computing poses the same types of risks as PCs and other computing models, albeit with a mobile twist.
The consequences of a cyber-attack can be devastating, such as loss of customer confidence, ruined reputation and costly legal ramifications. Not to mention the potential destruction of your entire business. To be fully effective, cyber security must be proactively managed and owned at board level. Not not just by the IT department. It needs to be broad in scope, and senior management needs to recognise that it’s a whole of business challenge. Download whitepaper »
Today’s rapidly changing economy creates both opportunities and risks for almost every business. Here are 10 best practices that can help your company stay competitive. Download whitepaper »
This white paper includes: - Eye-opening statistics on how your staff really feel about attending meetings. - An overview of the four main problem areas associated with company meetings. - Tips and tricks to get the most out of your meetings. - Ideas on improving productivity in meetings. Download whitepaper »
- Join ME Bank, Deutsche Bank and Proofpoint (USA) speakers for a discussion on banking trojans. Register now
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals
- Hear from International Tom Corn on the future of security virtualisation | 28th July 2016 Victoria
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs