The Future is Bright: The Burgeoning Mobile Enterprise
In most organisations, mobile devices are used primarily for email, calendar, and contacts, which have typically been delivered on company-supplied BlackBerry devices. Increasingly, organisations are delivering these applications on consumer smartphones and tablets, mainly Apple® iOS devices, Android™ devices, and Microsoft® Windows® Phone devices. And they are also moving beyond email to an expanding array of mobile enterprise apps. Read more.
The consequences of a cyber-attack can be devastating, such as loss of customer confidence, ruined reputation and costly legal ramifications. Not to mention the potential destruction of your entire business. To be fully effective, cyber security must be proactively managed and owned at board level. Not not just by the IT department. It needs to be broad in scope, and senior management needs to recognise that it’s a whole of business challenge. Download whitepaper »
Today’s rapidly changing economy creates both opportunities and risks for almost every business. Here are 10 best practices that can help your company stay competitive. Download whitepaper »
This white paper includes: - Eye-opening statistics on how your staff really feel about attending meetings. - An overview of the four main problem areas associated with company meetings. - Tips and tricks to get the most out of your meetings. - Ideas on improving productivity in meetings. Download whitepaper »
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- Join ME Bank, Deutsche Bank and Proofpoint (USA) speakers for a discussion on banking trojans. Register now
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE
- Hear from International Tom Corn on the future of security virtualisation | 28th July 2016 Victoria