- Apple confirms iPhone-killing “Error 53,” says it’s about security
- Researcher finds serious flaw in Chromium-based Avast SafeZone browser
- Internet Archive's malware museum takes you back to the days of cheeky viruses
- Dridex banking malware mysteriously hijacked to distribute antivirus program
- How to secure Amazon Web Services like a boss
The Future is Bright: The Burgeoning Mobile Enterprise
In most organisations, mobile devices are used primarily for email, calendar, and contacts, which have typically been delivered on company-supplied BlackBerry devices. Increasingly, organisations are delivering these applications on consumer smartphones and tablets, mainly Apple® iOS devices, Android™ devices, and Microsoft® Windows® Phone devices. And they are also moving beyond email to an expanding array of mobile enterprise apps. Read more.
In Software-Defined Data Center (SDDC) architectures, all infrastructure—including compute, storage, and networking—is virtualized, pooled, and delivered on demand. The agility and flexibility of the SDDC enables enterprises to drive innovation, accelerate business velocity, establish competitive advantage, and reduce overall IT costs. This infographic shows the critical role that VMware NSX network virtualization plays in the SDDC to help enterprises achieve exceptional speed, agility, security, and economics. Download whitepaper »
Nemertes’ annual study on IP Telephony/Unified Communications real-world Total Cost of Ownership finds organizations spending less on their on-premises IP telephony and UC deployments driven by competition between vendors and by improved knowledge among IT staffs. This paper provides the details on how vendor selection impacts ROI. Download whitepaper »
Your phone system is the communication hub that connects employees, partners and customers. But does your phone system include modern capabilities that fully support your business? This e-book outlines five important questions you should ask to determine if your phone system has the capabilities and features you need to help your business thrive. Download whitepaper »
- CMO interview: The importance of being digitally agile with your CIO
- ADMA launches new marketing training program to address data skill gaps
- Marketo and Wunderman partner on insights-driven digital marketing offering
- Carat announces CMO as part of new exec line-up
- Now that AI has mastered 'Go', are all our jobs next?