- ENISA: This is how smart home tech should be secured, but isn't
- Ransomware and scammy tech support sites team up for a vicious one-two punch
- Toy maker VTech says breach hit 6.4 million kids' accounts
- National cybersecurity capability needs decades of “fresh thinking” on skills, private-sector partnerships: ACCS
- Deal in the works? BlackBerry delays Pakistan retreat by one month
Leading Through Connections – Insights from the Global Chief Executive Officer Study
IBM’s 2012 Global CEO study follows face-to-face discussions with more than 1,700 CEOs and senior public sector leaders from around the globe. The findings examine how CEOs are responding to the complexity of increasingly interconnected organisations, markets, societies and governments. For example, almost one-quarter of CEOs say their organisations operate below par in terms of driving value from data. CEOs have expressed frustration about their inability to capitalise on available information. This is because: “The time available to capture, interpret and act on information is getting shorter and shorter.” CEO, Chemicals and Petroleum, United States Given the need for deeper business insight, the best performing organisations are more adept at converting complex data into insights, and insights into action. Download Entire Report Now.
Today's customer and employees are tech-enabled and are engaging with businesses in new ways through social networks. This whitepaper looks at how companies can proactively monitor and manage alarms, performance and SLAs across dynamic and complex environments. Download whitepaper »
APIs are probably the most critical component in digital business design and has the power to unlock new revenue channels. This whitepaper looks at a framework that can help eBusiness executives cut through the confusion, identify how APIs can add value to business, and collaborate with their IT management colleagues in building an API strategy that will power their digital business transformation. Download whitepaper »
Companies have now adopted Agile as an imperative project execution tool due to its consistent ability to deliver significant project execution enhancements in a short period of time. This whitepaper looks at the survey results on how Agile adoption have been spreading, and how these methods are being accepted, rejected and modified. Download whitepaper »
- IAPA: Australian organisations struggle to capitalise on data and analytics capabilities
- TimeOut partners with Snapchat in latest Mondelez Media Innovators campaign
- Are millennials loyal customers?
- What the CMO50’s top 10 marketing leaders have in common
- Blackmores rolls out ‘Mindful Ocean’ neuro game to track customer mindfulness