- French Treasury accidentally signs SSL certificate for Google.com domains
- Data-stealing malware pretends to be Microsoft IIS server module
- Encrypted text messages may soon be on the way to some Android phones
- Google, Microsoft, others join in calling on NSA limits
- Russian-speaking group offers bulletproof hosting in Syria, Lebanon
Business Intelligence Foundation Suite
Sharks Sports & Entertainment (SSE) owns and operates a number of sports properties, most notably the San Jose Sharks of the National Hockey League. SSE began deploying a VDI environment, however as soon as 10 to 15 VDI users were added, the IT team saw an exponential decrease in performance. In this casestudy, we look at how the company has been able to easily handle the demands on applications without adding new management complexity. Download whitepaper »
To support its team of 300 physicians and 20 offsite facilities, the technical staff of Riverview Hospital in Noblesville, Indiana, require a performance-focused infrastructure for its electronic health records. The speed at which doctors can retrieve patient data is determined by the response times of this server and the performance of its database. In this casestudy, we look at how its caregivers can spend more time with their patients rather than an application. Download whitepaper »
Like many municipalities, the City of Davenport wanted to transition to the more flexible and efficient IT infrastructure afforded by virtual desktops (VDI). However, the mechanical disk-based array they were using wasn’t able to meet the performance requirements for their initial VDI pilot deployment of 50 VMs. In this case study, we look at how the City of Davenport upgraded its VDI. Download whitepaper »
Business executives are challenging their IT staffs to convert costly data centres into producers of business value. Only with higher visibility, more control and improved automation of reporting systems can help deliver on this commitment. Holistic management capabilities available today can enable data centre professionals to maximize their capacity to control their energy costs and to advise the business on how to utilize IT assets more effectively. This paper demonstrates how data centre infrastructure management (DCIM) software tools can simplify operational processes, cut costs, and speed up information delivery.
GeForms allows you to create your own forms or fill in existing forms electronically. Using GeForms you are provided with sophisticated form design tools which ...
Think back to the last time all your employees were in the office, at their desks, on the same day. It’s no surprise that you might struggle, between travel and off-site meetings, remote staff, flexible schedules and sick days. In today's competitive business climate, organisations need to maintain productivity and connectedness with their staff, despite not always being onsite. In this whitepaper, we look at five ways you can improve productivity, no matter where employees are.
- Acronis delivers backup and protection with Microsoft Active Directory
- Rate of innovation remains high in enterprise: Motorola
- Veeam Cloud Provider program growing more than 100 per cent YoY
- New virtual currency stymies Christmas traffic torrent
- Immense growth pushing datacentres to unsustainable point: Gartner
- Google Transit arrives in Queensland
- Taxi startup ingogo hails $3.4 million in latest funding round
- In Pictures: Microsoft's most monumental hits, misses, and moments of 2013
- In Pictures: 11 holiday gift ideas for IT executives
- In Pictures: The Mother of All Demos - The 1968 presentation that sparked a tech revolution
- B2B customers are increasingly led by consumer habits and experience
- CMO interview: Marketing the wool off a sheep’s back
- Mobile browser usage share hits 20% for the first time
- Apple knows where shoppers are in its stores with nationwide iBeacon rollout
- Should Facebook, Yahoo and Twitter really judge what's news?