- BitTorrent patches flaw that could amplify distributed denial-of-service attacks
- Maybe it’s time to eliminate “something you know” as an authentication method
- Some routers vulnerable to remote hacking due to hard-coded admin credentials
- From TeaMp0ison hackivist to ISIS: US drone strikes British citizen
- Reports: Ex-TeaMp0isoN member killed in Syrian drone strike
Big Data is talking. Are you listening?
IT executives are always encouraged to lead, follow or get out the way. In the case of Big Data, your best bet may be to lead. Just over half of organisations (54 percent) are already devising Big Data strategies to generate more value from existing data, according to CIO Magazine's May 2012 study, "Peer2Peer: The Changing Landscape". In this guide, we layout the benefits of Big Data and predictive analytics, give you tips on getting started and share the benefits that business have already achieved by marrying these two great powerhouses.
Research shows that 94% of CIOs believe that enterprise mobility has become an important part of their enterprise IT strategy. While there are many benefits for business, there are still risks when it comes to security. This whitepaper looks at the steps all organisations to take when it comes to supporting a mobile workforce. Download whitepaper »
Important considerations for integrating IT and combining business processes in a merger or acquisition
Mergers and acquisitions mean addressing duplicate systems, disparate practices and different approaches.This whitepaper looks at the steps necessary to successfully addressing these IT and business process challenges to come together as one streamlined enterprise. Download whitepaper »
This whitepaper explores how technology is fast becoming the driving force for success and innovation in the consumer and retail industries and how this ‘New Style of Business’ is impacting the marketplace and redefining relationships with customers. Download whitepaper »
- SimpliVity lays out market plans and new OmniStack 3.0
- BSA settles $72,000 unlicensed software case with Victorian IT business
- Over a third of A/NZ organisations targeted by APTs in 2015: FireEye
- Intel Security appoints Richard Steranka to lead worldwide channels
- Bulletproof gains financial momentum