When Advanced Persistent Threats go Mainstream
This report provides a valuable set of recommendations from 16 of the world’s leading security officers and an expert in APTs to help organisations build security strategies for today’s escalating threat landscape.
The consequences of a cyber-attack can be devastating, such as loss of customer confidence, ruined reputation and costly legal ramifications. Not to mention the potential destruction of your entire business. To be fully effective, cyber security must be proactively managed and owned at board level. Not not just by the IT department. It needs to be broad in scope, and senior management needs to recognise that it’s a whole of business challenge. Download whitepaper »
This paper examines the business advantages of adopting this solution to support virtually any product — connected or not. It also looks at the role of LogMeIn, a provider of cloud-based connectivity services, in the important market of video-aided remote support. Download whitepaper »
This report highlights the increased use of collaborative video tools in field service to ensure technicians have the information and skills to solve problems on a first visit. Download whitepaper »
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals
- Hear from International Tom Corn on the future of security virtualisation | 28th July 2016 Victoria
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE
- Join ME Bank, Deutsche Bank and Proofpoint (USA) speakers for a discussion on banking trojans. Register now
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs