- Despite reports of hacking, baby monitors remain woefully insecure
- Check Point’s SandBlast sandbox spells R.I.P for ROP attacks
- Employees put business data at risk by installing gambling apps on their phones
- Is poor software development the biggest cyber threat?
- HP beefs up enterprise security suite with tools to root out malware, app vulnerabilites
Why Your Current Service Desk is Failing Your Business and What to do About It
Service management platforms have a vital role to play, but in most organisations, they’re not living up to expectations—delivering far too much complexity and cost, and far too little business value. This proves true even in organisations that have migrated to new solutions in recent years. This paper outlines why legacy service desks and even newer platforms have not delivered on expectations, it describes the requirements for a service desk solution to be truly effective in today’s business environment and it details how Nimsoft Service Desk delivers on these key requirements.
Most enterprises already know that having the ability to not only protect, but recover your data from system disruptions and data loss— and quickly—are mission-critical components of your business. This paper takes you through the driving forces behind these rapidly evolving data protection architectures, the trends you’ll want to be keeping an eye on, what we should all demand of next generation architectures, and the state of the current market landscape. Download whitepaper »
When markets are global, employees work around the clock and business is effectively always on, any interruption to application availability can quickly lead to lost revenue, lost productivity, lost brand value, and regulatory problems. Read on to learn how to deal with this type of existential threat. Download whitepaper »
Modern demands such as virtualization are driving changes in data protection strategies. Asia Online Publishing Group (AOPG) conducted an online survey completed by 150 IT professionals to get an insight into the Data Protection landscape across Asia Pacific. Read on to understand how your counterparts around the region are managing their data protection strategies. Download whitepaper »
- Report: Big data analytics delivers revenue dividends
- CMO Interview: Unleashed's Anthony Mordech on the software marketing evolution
- Bank of Queensland: Digital transformation of banking is in its infancy
- Myer targets customers through digital and data in $600m transformation agenda
- Economist: Why it's time to re-think marketing in a customer-led economy