Reducing Total Cost of Ownership through Vertical Integration
Virtualisation and cloud computing have become increasingly important as a means to increase flexibility and support growing business requirements for new IT services. Many organisations have deployed virtualised IT infrastructures based on x86 servers to take advantage of lower costs and open architecture that enables a choice of vendors for software components such as operating system, virtualization software, and management tools. Read more.
In June 2014, IBM commissioned Forrester Consulting to conduct a Total Economic Impact™ (TEI) study and examine the potential return on investment (ROI) enterprises may realise by deploying the IBM PureApplication System. The purpose of this study is to provide readers with a framework to evaluate the potential financial impact of the IBM PureApplication System on their organisations. Download whitepaper »
Better support members and boost competitiveness by accelerating the provisioning of new systems while improving IT agility to get new offerings to market fast. Blue Shield of California adopted an open and cloud-ready platform for the deployment and management of application workloads provided by IBM® PureApplication® System. Provisioning based on patterns allows Blue Shield to simplify management with automation, spend more time on innovation and accelerate deployments from weeks to a matter of hours. Download whitepaper »
IBM delivers a solution using IBM MobileFirst software and the IBM PureApplication System. To differentiate itself in a highly competitive marketplace, ASE wanted to improve its responsiveness and agility by replacing its aging software platform. Using an IBM® PureApplication® System with the IBM Operational Decision Manager Pattern and IBM Mobile Application Platform Pattern, ASE can more quickly attend to customers’ needs without having to invest significant resources in hardware setup or maintenance. ASE created a new onboarding process for customers, which improved new sales retention by 12 percent and increased measured customer satisfaction levels. Download whitepaper »
- Help us better understand the trends and major practices related to technology use in STEM education. Take this two minute survey NOW.
- Hear from those who have been there, done it and transformed their business for the better with AWS Cloud. View their stories and other informative AWS sessions On-Demand.
- More than 270,000 customers worldwide trust Fortinet to protect their businesses. Learn more.
- NEW Gigamon Transform Security Zone - Find out more now!
- APJ businesses think they will be breached: Here's why: Read the article NOW
- F5 Security Hub NEW Look - Try us out today!