Managing IBM License Complexity
IBM provides thousands of products in its portfolio and uses a variety of license models, contract terms and conditions. These license models can be very complex, causing frequent confusion for organisations trying to grasp the concepts while maintaining license compliance. While at first IBM licensing may seem incomprehensible, some education on the license models and licensing scenarios will help minimise the confusion. In addition, a more automated approach to managing licenses enables organisations to gain control, reduce ongoing software costs and minimise license liability risks. Read on.
The consequences of a cyber-attack can be devastating, such as loss of customer confidence, ruined reputation and costly legal ramifications. Not to mention the potential destruction of your entire business. To be fully effective, cyber security must be proactively managed and owned at board level. Not not just by the IT department. It needs to be broad in scope, and senior management needs to recognise that it’s a whole of business challenge. Download whitepaper »
Workstation technology is changing rapidly. An important part of this change is an expanded list of features that you should look for in a high-end workstation, and limitations that should be avoided. Users need a powerful, flexible workstation platform that is designed to provide more reliability and greater productivity. New technologies for storage, input devices, peripherals, and key system components now require more powerful workstations with a broader set of features. Download whitepaper »
One of the most surprising facts about CAD and other design activities is how many relatively well-paid design professionals are actually using business desktop PCs for their CAD applications. The generic desktop PC may work for running basic 2D CAD applications; the reality is that using desktop PCs for CAD results in poor productivity. Even worse, this situation results in prolonged design timelines, some functionality not available, and lower overall quality. With more cost-effective new workstations available, such as the Lenovo® ThinkStation® P310, it’s time to reconsider the desktop PC approach. Download whitepaper »
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- The Future is Encrypted. What's your defense?
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- Join special guest Jeff Lanza, Retired FBI Agent (USA), Ty Miller, Mark Gregory & Andy Solterbeck for a discussion on ransomware security
- See Your Traffic for What It Really Is
- Check your Future Risk
- Harnessing the Power of Metadata for Security: FIND OUT MORE
- How to Use Metadata to Make Data-Driven Decisions - Download NOW!