Maximise Software Cost Savings by License Reharvesting, Recycling & Applying Product Use Rights
Software asset management (SAM) is a complex process that enables organisations to gain control of their software estate from both a license compliance and financial standpoint. In many organisations, SAM represents one of the few remaining ways that substantial IT savings can be realised. McKinsey and Sand-Hill Group estimate that 30% or more of IT budgets are consumed by software license and maintenance costs. By optimising the SAM process, organisations can maximise software utilisation, reduce the risk of non-compliance (audits, fees, penalties), and reduce overall IT costs by as much as 5 to 10% per year. Read on.
Regain control and reduce risk without sacrificing business productivity and growth. By using virtualization, organisations can pursue top priorities such as mobility, flexwork and consumerization while effectively managing risk, securing information, supporting global compliance and strengthening business continuity planning. Download whitepaper »
Are you protecting the information that matters most? In this exclusive Security Leadership Series eBook, Citrix chief information security officer Stan Black and chief security strategist Kurt Roemer share best practices for: - Leading meaningful security discussions with the board of directors - Engaging end users to protect business information - Meeting security-related compliance requirements For IT leaders, these security strategies for success are essential reading. Get started today. Download whitepaper »
This white paper examines how Citrix® XenApp® can dramatically reduce the effort required to protect mission-critical information, while giving users fast, simple, flexible remote access that enhances business productivity. Download whitepaper »
- Hear from those who have been there, done it and transformed their business for the better with AWS Cloud. View their stories and other informative AWS sessions On-Demand.
- NEW Gigamon Transform Security Zone - Find out more now!
- More than 270,000 customers worldwide trust Fortinet to protect their businesses. Learn more.
- F5 Security Hub NEW Look - Try us out today!
- Help us better understand the trends and major practices related to technology use in STEM education. Take this two minute survey NOW.
- APJ businesses think they will be breached: Here's why: Read the article NOW