- Hackers said to infiltrate European foreign affairs ministries ahead of G20
- Symantec walks away from managed firewall and endpoint services
- French Treasury accidentally signs SSL certificate for Google.com domains
- Data-stealing malware pretends to be Microsoft IIS server module
- Encrypted text messages may soon be on the way to some Android phones
Yes. We. Can. Flexible Policy 2.0
Sharks Sports & Entertainment (SSE) owns and operates a number of sports properties, most notably the San Jose Sharks of the National Hockey League. SSE began deploying a VDI environment, however as soon as 10 to 15 VDI users were added, the IT team saw an exponential decrease in performance. In this casestudy, we look at how the company has been able to easily handle the demands on applications without adding new management complexity. Download whitepaper »
Like many municipalities, the City of Davenport wanted to transition to the more flexible and efficient IT infrastructure afforded by virtual desktops (VDI). However, the mechanical disk-based array they were using wasn’t able to meet the performance requirements for their initial VDI pilot deployment of 50 VMs. In this case study, we look at how the City of Davenport upgraded its VDI. Download whitepaper »
Customers today are still grappling with subpar backup performance as systems outstrip the allotted backup window time. Strategies for data protection and recovery continue to be dictated by aggressive SLAs, rapid recovery, and ease of integration in existing environments. As a result, firms have started to embrace more disk-based data protection technologies, including purpose-built backup appliances (PBBAs) to protect and recover data and applications. This white paper explores the measurable benefits of PBBA systems for customers, with a focus on the increased use and adoption patterns of both integrated and targeted systems. Download whitepaper »
At one point, it seemed that phishing was receding to the status of a minor issue threatening only naïve consumers. However new cybercriminals and phishing techniques have lead this to become a greater concern. Download how to find out how phishing became the No. 1 web threat, and which web security solution can best protect your company.
Think back to the last time all your employees were in the office, at their desks, on the same day. It’s no surprise that you might struggle, between travel and off-site meetings, remote staff, flexible schedules and sick days. In today's competitive business climate, organisations need to maintain productivity and connectedness with their staff, despite not always being onsite. In this whitepaper, we look at five ways you can improve productivity, no matter where employees are.
- Acronis delivers backup and protection with Microsoft Active Directory
- Rate of innovation remains high in enterprise: Motorola
- Veeam Cloud Provider program growing more than 100 per cent YoY
- New virtual currency stymies Christmas traffic torrent
- Immense growth pushing datacentres to unsustainable point: Gartner
- B2B customers are increasingly led by consumer habits and experience
- CMO interview: Marketing the wool off a sheep’s back
- Mobile browser usage share hits 20% for the first time
- Apple knows where shoppers are in its stores with nationwide iBeacon rollout
- Should Facebook, Yahoo and Twitter really judge what's news?