Oracle SOA Suite – Oracle BPEL Process Manager
Changing markets, increasing competitive pressures and evolving customer needs are placing greater pressure on IT to deliver greater flexibility and speed. In response to these challenges, leading companies are adopting Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA) as a means of delivering on these requirements by overcoming the complexity of their application and IT environments. Read on.
Regain control and reduce risk without sacrificing business productivity and growth. By using virtualization, organisations can pursue top priorities such as mobility, flexwork and consumerization while effectively managing risk, securing information, supporting global compliance and strengthening business continuity planning. Download whitepaper »
Are you protecting the information that matters most? In this exclusive Security Leadership Series eBook, Citrix chief information security officer Stan Black and chief security strategist Kurt Roemer share best practices for: - Leading meaningful security discussions with the board of directors - Engaging end users to protect business information - Meeting security-related compliance requirements For IT leaders, these security strategies for success are essential reading. Get started today. Download whitepaper »
This white paper examines how Citrix® XenApp® can dramatically reduce the effort required to protect mission-critical information, while giving users fast, simple, flexible remote access that enhances business productivity. Download whitepaper »
- Hear from those who have been there, done it and transformed their business for the better with AWS Cloud. View their stories and other informative AWS sessions On-Demand.
- F5 Security Hub NEW Look - Try us out today!
- APJ businesses think they will be breached: Here's why: Read the article NOW
- Help us better understand the trends and major practices related to technology use in STEM education. Take this two minute survey NOW.
- NEW Gigamon Transform Security Zone - Find out more now!
- More than 270,000 customers worldwide trust Fortinet to protect their businesses. Learn more.