Who Should Get an iPhone in Your Company? "The CEO" is the Wrong Answer
This paper offers insight on how organisations can better manage consumer IT in the workplace and use it to improve employee productivity and business performance. Read on to learn more.
Symantec has established one of the most comprehensive sources of Internet threat data in the world through the Symantec™ Global Intelligence Network, which is made up of more than 63.8 million attack sensors and records thousands of events per second. This network monitors threat activity in over 157 countries and territories through a combination of Symantec products and services, such as Symantec DeepSight™ Intelligence, Symantec™ Managed Security Services, Norton™ consumer products, and other third-party data sources. Download whitepaper »
Symantec’s 2015 Internet Security Threat Report identifies the vulnerabilities leaving Australian businesses exposed. Using information gathered through Symantec’s Global Intelligence Network, the annual report provides enterprises, small businesses, and consumers with essential information to secure their systems effectively now and into the future. Download whitepaper »
Every day your service desk is a challenge. Manual processes, repetitive issues, and human error cause delays in cycle times and leave your users dissatisfied. It’s time to accelerate service delivery with automation. Automation can significantly impact and alleviate these commonly reported service desk difficulties: • Issues aren’t resolved promptly due to manual processes in routing, issue resolution, and request management, leading to missed SLAs. • Recurring requests, like password resets, show up in your queue constantly, preventing your team from responding to more complex issues. • Customer satisfaction is low with employees forced to delay work while they wait on IT to provide solutions. Download whitepaper »
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing
- Join special guest Jeff Lanza, Retired FBI Agent (USA), Ty Miller, Mark Gregory & Andy Solterbeck for a discussion on ransomware security
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms
- See Your Traffic for What It Really Is
- CLOUDSEC2016 - Timothy Wallach, Cyber Taskforce FBI (USA) speaks on the status & evolution of global cybercrime. Save your seat
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- Test Your Knowledge of Network Encryption
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs
- Join Skeeve Stevens, Stanley Shanapinda, and more on how to manage metadata to maximise your ability to detect and prevent an attack. Register
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.