- Microsoft turns to robotic security guards to watch for trouble
- DDoS attacks swamping media and entertainment firms, Verisign reports
- Police arrest 16 people for alleged Remote Access Trojan hacking
- Why is Microsoft updating Windows PCs for a security bug on the server?
- Critical XSS flaws patched in WordPress and popular plug-in
Computerworld Member System
Sign in now and you will have access to all the services available on Computerworld.
Not a member? Sign up now for your free membership which will give you access to the latest news, analysis, email newsletter subscriptions and more.