- Farmers shut out of online services by new identity scheme
- Facebook says you can be social and secure, acquires .onion address for Tor users
- Swedish hacker finds 'serious' vulnerability in OS X Yosemite
- Court rules cops can demand fingerprints, not passcodes, to unlock smartphones
- Twitter's MoPub ad exchange grabs Verizon tracking cookies, and more may follow
Computerworld Member System
Sign in now and you will have access to all the services available on Computerworld.
Not a member? Sign up now for your free membership which will give you access to the latest news, analysis, email newsletter subscriptions and more.