- Government regulation on cloud security may spur SaaS use in health care
- Microsoft misses Windows bug, hackers slip past patch
- Accused text-message spammers to pay $9 million in settlement
- Nationwide apologises for online and mobile banking outage
- Teradata: We must nail the data privacy issue and not rely on governments
Computerworld Member System
Sign in now and you will have access to all the services available on Computerworld.
Not a member? Sign up now for your free membership which will give you access to the latest news, analysis, email newsletter subscriptions and more.