- Former Hacking Team developer reportedly in contact with a terrorist group
- Black Hat 2015: Cracking just about anything
- Ad group urges FTC to reject right to be forgotten in US
- Banks balance security and workflow when encrypting in the cloud
- Neiman Marcus case a reminder to check your cyber coverage
zenprise - News, Features, and Slideshows
Citrix has announced its mobile device management platform, XenMobile, which will offer companies a secure way for employees to access native Citrix apps in the cloud as well as third-party software, such as Windows, SAP or even Salesforce.com.
Citrix plans to buy mobile device management company Zenprise and integrate its software with its Citrix CloudGateway and Me@Work software for managing mobile apps and data.
Extending its line of enterprise management software for mobile devices, Citrix is acquiring device management software provider Zenprise.
US mobile device management (MDM) company Zenprise has appointed Melbourne-based John Martens as Australia and New Zealand country manager following its expansion into the region in October 2012.
Zenprise is adding a BlackBerry device management option to its flagship MobileManager application.
- Westpac, NAB, RedBalloon debate ingredients of digital transformation
- News Corp partners with Quantium and MCN to launch new digital advertising products
- AppNexus president: Programmatic ad exchanges collaborations are the future
- Carnival Australia CEO: How we are leading with customer data
- How Australia Post’s IT and marketing chiefs lead digital change - together