- The week in security: Root-certificate stuff-ups send Dell, device makers scrambling
- Hackers taget toy maker VTech, make off with customer data
- Microsoft enables potential unwanted software detection for enterprise customers
- Make sure the cloud doesn't fog up your window into network security
- ANZ mobile adoption matching world pace for Wi-Fi security management: Aruba
zenprise - News, Features, and Slideshows
Citrix has announced its mobile device management platform, XenMobile, which will offer companies a secure way for employees to access native Citrix apps in the cloud as well as third-party software, such as Windows, SAP or even Salesforce.com.
Citrix plans to buy mobile device management company Zenprise and integrate its software with its Citrix CloudGateway and Me@Work software for managing mobile apps and data.
Extending its line of enterprise management software for mobile devices, Citrix is acquiring device management software provider Zenprise.
US mobile device management (MDM) company Zenprise has appointed Melbourne-based John Martens as Australia and New Zealand country manager following its expansion into the region in October 2012.
Zenprise is adding a BlackBerry device management option to its flagship MobileManager application.
- MCN to appoint first chief data officer as part of digital and tech-led c-suite overhaul
- From tactical overhead to strategic growth driver: B2B marketing in the digital age
- Sensis overhauls NPS framework
- 5 Adtech companies that have made the US$1bn Unicorn club
- Getting email marketing back on track: Identity Direct's story