- Wider use of HTTPS could have prevented attack against GitHub
- Google beefs up security controls in Drive for Work
- Should you be afraid of text messages?
- RadioShack update: User data is safe for now, while Sprint co-branding is in the works
- Over 100,000 devices can be used to amplify DDoS attacks via multicast DNS
zenprise - News, Features, and Slideshows
Citrix has announced its mobile device management platform, XenMobile, which will offer companies a secure way for employees to access native Citrix apps in the cloud as well as third-party software, such as Windows, SAP or even Salesforce.com.
Citrix plans to buy mobile device management company Zenprise and integrate its software with its Citrix CloudGateway and Me@Work software for managing mobile apps and data.
Extending its line of enterprise management software for mobile devices, Citrix is acquiring device management software provider Zenprise.
US mobile device management (MDM) company Zenprise has appointed Melbourne-based John Martens as Australia and New Zealand country manager following its expansion into the region in October 2012.
Zenprise is adding a BlackBerry device management option to its flagship MobileManager application.
- The humble shopping list gets the flick with Woolworths’ new smart watch app
- What the Internet of Things means to marketers
- Oracle bolsters Marketing Cloud to show CMOs the big picture
- Target: Emotional social vital to customer experience management
- CMO Interview: What it takes to be a smart marketing chief