- US agency to seek consensus on divisive, volatile topic of security vulnerability disclosures
- Ashley Madison CEO quits, company says they're adjusting to breach
- Grsecurity will stop issuing patches citing trademark abuse
- Amazon dumps Flash, and the Web is better off
- Attention whitehats, The FTC wants you to lead new privacy, security push
zenprise - News, Features, and Slideshows
Citrix has announced its mobile device management platform, XenMobile, which will offer companies a secure way for employees to access native Citrix apps in the cloud as well as third-party software, such as Windows, SAP or even Salesforce.com.
Citrix plans to buy mobile device management company Zenprise and integrate its software with its Citrix CloudGateway and Me@Work software for managing mobile apps and data.
Extending its line of enterprise management software for mobile devices, Citrix is acquiring device management software provider Zenprise.
US mobile device management (MDM) company Zenprise has appointed Melbourne-based John Martens as Australia and New Zealand country manager following its expansion into the region in October 2012.
Zenprise is adding a BlackBerry device management option to its flagship MobileManager application.
- Staples Technology Solutions hosts Western Australia ICT summit (+5 photos)
- Dicker Data on track to exceed $1b in revenue for 2015
- Inabox Group suffers $351,000 in losses after tax for FY15
- CSIRO AND NICTA collaborate for digital research powerhouse
- Mobotix A/NZ hires new business development manager