- CIOs, CSOs should address cloud sovereignty uncertainty with facts: Gartner
- The week in security: Hackers swarm banks, break for World Cup
- Until the Tails privacy tool is patched, here's how to stay safe
- Firefox gains Chrome-like malicious file defences
- Mystery 'Onion/Critroni' ransom Trojan evolves to use more sophisticated encryption
youtube - News, Features, and Slideshows
youtube in pictures
Orkut, one of Google's first forays into social networking, will be closed down by the search company at the end of September.
Many financial services firms are still not transacting online, despite rapid changes in the sector, including the development of Internet banking.
YouTube has thousands of videos promoting compromised credit card numbers, with the site sometimes running advertisements for legitimate credit cards or retail outlets alongside the hacker videos, according to a new report from an online safety group.
The developer who earlier this week uncovered code within iOS 8 that pointed to a split-screen mode posted demonstrations of the feature in action.
The newest smartphone and tablet docking station combo from Asus, the PadFone X, can be ordered starting June 6 exclusively from AT&T stores and at its website, the carrier announced Wednesday.
Watching a YouTube video typically requires an Internet connection, but with a little preparation the videos can be saved for later offline viewing.
Now that YouTube officially supports 15-minute videos, Andy Warhol's dictum that we'd all be famous for 15 minutes has proven more than a little prescient. Viral video is nothing to scoff at. There's more than just page-view bragging rights at stake--there's real money to be made. (Get popular enough, and YouTube will cut you in on ad revenue.)
In response to some recent posts about YouTube, reader Miles wrote me to ask about YouTube "buffeting" (I think he means buffering, unless YouTube has started generating strong winds in his area).
Yesterday we talked about customizing your YouTube homepage settings -- and protecting your privacy while you're at it.
We all love getting new gadgets, but what to do with the old ones? Here are 18 superb ways to put your old Android phone or tablet to good use.
The future was supposed to be automated and computerised. But it turns out that automation is creating demand for the human element.
From audio gear to gadgets, smartphones to stocking stuffers, we've rounded up the best tech gear to give and get this year.
Google may be the Internet company getting closest to figuring out mobile -- with a slew of mobile YouTube users and increasing smartphone ad clicks -- but it still hasn't quite mastered it yet.
Big-name companies including General Electric and Best Western are maturing their social marketing programs and integrating social metrics with back-end systems.
- Queensland Ambulance Service invites offers for iOS report form
- ABS develops Web service for users to create own population clock
- Rogue employees using photocopiers and email services to steal data
- Connected home brings new revenue opportunity for telcos: Ovum
- Melbourne recruitment firm fined $11k for Office 2007 piracy
- JC Penney: Finding the right customer engagement strategy
- Brands demonstrate a hotchpotch of IT/marketing relationships
- Metrics a must for making the most of content marketing, says Forrester
- Ticketek: Modern marketing strategy is about treating people as people
- Salesforce.com launches Sales Reach for real-time selling and marketing